Jump to content
thusband

8oz/250g Coffee Pouches with one-way valves?

Recommended Posts

Where do you folks buy your pouches? I see some Kraft paper pouches on Amazon but I'd prefer a glossy stand up that's clear on one side. Like these I used to buy in California. Hasbean has some but they aren't clear on one side. I like seeing the beans.

Thanks for any hints.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are these what your looking for?
https://ravecoffee.co.uk/collections/coffee-bean-blends/products/zip-lock-bags-with-degassing-valve?variant=786989993
I'm sure if you were after larger quantities contacting them direct would be beneficial to your pocket.


It doesn't matter how you get there it's only the end result that matters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, thusband said:

Where do you folks buy your pouches? I see some Kraft paper pouches on Amazon but I'd prefer a glossy stand up that's clear on one side. Like these I used to buy in California. Hasbean has some but they aren't clear on one side. I like seeing the beans.

Thanks for any hints.

Try this search on e-bay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=coffee+pouch+stand+up+with+valve&_sacat=0

Although I only use pouches without valves and no window myself....


 My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/ - Various Machines and grinders, Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster: YouTube channel at https://tinyurl.com/szhgxzl .......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MinesAbeer said:

Are these what your looking for?
https://ravecoffee.co.uk/collections/coffee-bean-blends/products/zip-lock-bags-with-degassing-valve?variant=786989993
I'm sure if you were after larger quantities contacting them direct would be beneficial to your pocket.

Sort of. These don't seem to have a clear side and are a bit too expensive. Thanks though. Maybe I'll just go with the paper ones from Amazon.

edit: I take the expensive comment back. The price is in line with what I'm seeing elsewhere.

Edited by thusband
Clarification

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DavecUK said:

Try this search on e-bay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=coffee+pouch+stand+up+with+valve&_sacat=0

Although I only use pouches without valves and no window myself....

Yes, they're pretty close. No window but the paper ones are very reasonable. Maybe I'll go with them. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought light was considered bad for coffee?


Laissez les bons temps rouler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, DavecUK said:

If you scroll down you start to see the ones with Windows?

You're right, I didn't scroll down far enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ashcroc said:

I thought light was considered bad for coffee?

Yeah but I keep mine in a cool dark place. I like being able to glance at the bags and see if they're light or dark roasted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thusband said:

Yeah but I keep mine in a cool dark place. I like being able to glance at the bags and see if they're light or dark roasted.

You could always try writing that info on the outside of a bag.


 My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/ - Various Machines and grinders, Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster: YouTube channel at https://tinyurl.com/szhgxzl .......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, DavecUK said:

You could always try writing that info on the outside of a bag.

I just bought the kraft paper pouches so will do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

    New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

    Advertising

    Coffee Forums Media Kit

    Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

     

    coffee-subscription-mini.png

    Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

     

    Donate / Sponsor

    Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

    Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

    image.png



    Coffee Forums Logo
     

×
×
  • Create New...