Mbot

Baratza Virtuoso grinder

Hello

Looking to sell my virtuoso grinder which I purchased new in January 2019 for £216. Reason for sale is the recent purchase of a Niche Zero. Grinder is in full working order - I suspect I’ve put about 4kg of beans through it since purchase - so still fairly new! In good condition. Been used for filter coffee only. 

Asking for £130. Collection from North-West London. Unfortunately it comes without a box. 

Thanks!

M

1D1412D7-ECBE-4861-9DF8-EA55F036A519.jpeg

624F1C36-2DF8-482C-A993-DB51FD7A5E60.jpeg

04E50D4C-2422-4747-9968-E18B8E8A71D4.jpeg

Hi, is this good for espresso grind for a Gaggia Classic. ? If so I would be very interested.

cheers

jason

Hi Jason, thanks for your message. I haven’t personally used it for espresso, but it can be. Others on the forum may be better placed to say. I can say it is an excellent grinder for filter for its price. 

Price drop to £120. In addition to collection from North-West London, I would happy to alternatively arrange mid-week collection near Holborn in Central London. 

M

2 hours ago, Kaffeinator said:

Hi. I’m potentially interested. Is it still under warranty? @Mbot

Thanks. I suspect it is, but I am away from the manual (and cannot find a UK manual online) so unable to check details. It was purchased on 11 January 2019 and I anticipate it would have a 12 month warranty - I will be able to come back to you on Saturday to confirm. 

Thanks. Appreciate you’ve dropped the price recently but any chance you’d be willing to part with it for £85. If so (and assuming good working condition), I am able to collect from NW London on Saturday afternoon / evening. 

Not a worry - £85 is a bit less than what I had in mind - however, I would be willing to drop to £100. Of course, subject to inspection. 

Worth £100 all day ?. Very competent brew grinders, very user serviceable. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Vesuvius + Niche Zero // V60 + MBK Aerspeed

On 29/11/2019 at 09:37, Kaffeinator said:

Thanks for the quick reply. Any chance we could meet at £90? ?

Apologies for the really slow reply - £100 is really as low as I can sensibly go. If you were interested at the price, welcome to come by to inspect. 

Edited by Mbot
  • Like 1

No worries at all! After further research on this forum I went ahead and bought a second hand Mazzer SJ from EBay which I am lovingly restoring. Best of luck finding a new home for your Virtuoso :)

8 minutes ago, Kaffeinator said:

No worries at all! After further research on this forum I went ahead and bought a second hand Mazzer SJ from EBay which I am lovingly restoring. Best of luck finding a new home for your Virtuoso :)

No worries, thanks for letting me know - enjoy the Mazzer!

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo