Dunk

LM Linea Mini

Price £2300

Location London

I've decide to sell my LM Linea mini and when the whim takes me i will probably get another machine. Home espresso is just a ball ache to keep consistent.

I bought it direct from La Marzocco 2 years ago and it has only had home use by me. I've had La Marzocco around to check and service the machine.

It’s been fully serviced and checked that it’s working how they think it should be. It had a brand new water tank and tube fitted as well. The boiler has no signs of any limescale build up and it has always been run on Waitrose essential water.

Currently they have left the 0.6mm flow restrictor in and it is current set at 7.5 bar but this can be easily changed.

It comes with both portafilters, tamper, milk jug, baskets etc that the mini come with originally.

Full set of photos here - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t4rml4jj84p8lal/AAAVP6B3NlMqoferEo0Vxohqa?dl=0

Photo_14-10-2019,_16_13_51.jpg

• Like 2

Hi, would be interested. Do you have the invoice and the original packaging?

Lelit Bianca, Niche Zero & Comandante C40 Mk3

39 minutes ago, Johey said:

Hi, would be interested. Do you have the invoice and the original packaging?

Unfortunately no original box or invoice as i got it direct from la marzocco as a favour for working as a photographer during the coffee fest for them.

More than welcome to come and check it out at any time if you like.

I know you have an EK. What setting are you at at 7.5 bar with the 0.6mm gicleur

Espresso : Vesuvius Steel Pipework, Londinium L1, Cafelat Robot  Grinders : Compak R120, Compak E10, Mythos One Clima Pro, Mazzer Royal, Niche Zero Black, Macap MC7 Deli, OE Pharos, Hausgrind, Feldgrind, Feld 47, OE Apex

https://www.kaffeeculture.co.uk

I know you have an EK. What setting are you at at 7.5 bar with the 0.6mm gicleur

Grind on my EK was about 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM sent - Dunk, would you be willing to accept an offer of £2000? 

5 minutes ago, Mbot said:

As i said the machine is in extremely good condition so £2000 is too low for me. Would you consider increasing this at all?

2 hours ago, Dunk said:

As i said the machine is in extremely good condition so £2000 is too low for me. Would you consider increasing this at all?

Thanks for your quick responses Dunk - I’ve had a think about it and while I’m keen to pick up a Mini, I’m in no immediate rush. With that in mind, I’ll stick with my offer of £2,000 (subject to inspection). If upon reflection, you were interested to take me up on this offer, welcome let me know. Otherwise, I wish you all the best for the sale. 

5 hours ago, Mbot said:

All negotiation to be done openly on the forum.. Read "Reply to For Sale Posts"

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, russe11 said:

All negotiation to be done openly on the forum.. Read "Reply to For Sale Posts"

Thanks Russe11, noted and the reason why I posted my offer on the forum. 

@Mbot

No problem I thought that's what may have happened... ;)

Edited by russe11

Just formally withdrawing my offer as on track to pick up a machine on another thread in this forum. Dunk was very helpful with prompt responses. GLWTS Dunk!

45 minutes ago, Mbot said:

Just formally withdrawing my offer as on track to pick up a machine on another thread in this forum. Dunk was very helpful with prompt responses. GLWTS Dunk!

No worries. Thanks for letting everyone know.

This is now sold can it be moved / deleted.

• Like 3

@MildredM

• Like 1

"I like coffee because it gives me the illusion that I might just be awake."

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo