Thank you dancing james for swapping 2016%20Supporter.png for 2019%20Supporter.png and supersupporter.png

Your kind words were humbling - thank you

Home Barista Training - contact me to discuss your requirements

Please welcome Wildcat as both a 2019%20Supporter.png and supersupporter.png

Thank you for your support

Swapping 2018%20Supporter.png for 2019%20Supporter.png is Flying_Vee

Thank you so much for your support and sorry for the belated addition of your new badge

Thank you to nicholasj for swapping 2016%20Supporter.png for 2019%20Supporter.png and supersupporter.png

Apologies for taking so long to enable the badge

Massive thanks to 6 year member Sticky for a generous donation swapping out 2017%20Supporter.png for 2019%20Supporter.png and supersupporter.png

We truly appreciate your support!

Only just found the donate button, very happy to make a contribution to this site.

Thanks very much Glenn and everyone else for making me feel welcome, helping me loads and running such a superb site.

Niche Zero, Lelit Bianca, Claris Ultra filter, Torr Tamper with NickNak handle, BT Wedge distribution tool, Felicita ARC scales, MildredM towels. Fully converted by Coffee Forums UK.

Thank you so much Nick

Badge now assigned - we really appreciate your support

Thank you to fosterjacob for swapping out 2017%20Supporter.png for 2019%20Supporter.png and in doing so triggered the supersupporter.png badge too.

Thank you to RikA for swapping out 2017%20Supporter.png for 2019%20Supporter.png your support is very much appreciated.

Thank you to long time member Tiny tamper for your contimued support, it's a pleasure to assign you your 2019%20Supporter.png badge.

Just a quick note to say a big thank you to all that have donated. We have a list so no one will be forgotten. Once the glitches have been sorted out (as you are no doubt aware there are a few teething problems), then we will assign you your badges.

Thank you for being patient. :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

OK, we're back up and running!

First up.. Our very own @MildredM. Many thanks for your generous donation on top of already being a 648516171_2019SS.jpg.0bf6c721a2cffe728b093ecb73364c23.jpg and 259098293_SuperSupporter.jpg.7c0d1d257ef59de8911e0931ea6fcbd5.jpg. It's very much appreciated  :classic_cool:

• Like 1

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

It's a pleasure to assign both 2034741169_2019SS.jpg.92e881adad2e0d79b94fd8f422638f25.jpg and 790655494_SuperSupporter.jpg.c8f891bd5d522ca00252a5f9e78dc110.jpg badges to @iroko. We appreciate your continued support over the last several years. :classic_smile:

• Thanks 1

Many thanks to @louissegal for your kind donation, a 1418354630_2019SS.jpg.339fee95c4852838b7372c3922442608.jpg badge should be winging it's way to you. :classic_smile:

Here's a  791672409_2019SS.jpg.13065f7516a537045375f63f7062635f.jpg badge for one of our more active members @ashcroc. Many thanks for your donation. :classic_smile:

• Thanks 1

Thank you to @RobW for your continued support. It's a pleasure to assign you your 1710423329_2019SS.jpg.2351fa5020c7d0b3df83edd793dec862.jpg and 1878957319_SuperSupporter.jpg.69f74dd26b977f27ad117512bda3b3d9.jpg badges. :classic_smile:

Another generous donation from @paul whu means not only a 830139225_2019SS.jpg.b9d9456d953d77ef5d9ec4db381bd510.jpg badge, but a 1234880331_SuperSupporter.jpg.4ca44dc048858ad8106871574ab50996.jpg badge as well.  Thank you for your continuing support. :classic_smile:

• Like 1

Thank you to @Kman10 for becoming a 538101198_2019SS.jpg.dc3d70ded88b936fb9659ec53a425719.jpg your support is gratefully appreciated. :classic_smile:

• Like 1

Thank-you to @MinesAbeer for your very generous donation. It's a pleasure to add the 804708935_2019SS.jpg.dedd0be0cdea871de37607b929dc3f0d.jpg badge to your profile on top of your 977777891_SuperSupporter.jpg.27132ab3c38419dcd96e01f112b63959.jpg badge. :classic_cool:

• Like 1

I think my 2019 donation has gotten lost in the ether, the e-mail says "User: Unregistered" so I imagine something went wrong.

Tame Barista @ http://tamebaristas.com

57 minutes ago, robashton said:

I think my 2019 donation has gotten lost in the ether, the e-mail says "User: Unregistered" so I imagine something went wrong.

Mine has too, I donated via PayPal on 11th May

Ve ve suvivius.... /E37s/ Eazytamp / tupperware pot / completely healthy relationship with coffee (and bank manager).

7 minutes ago, igm45 said:

Mine has too, I donated via PayPal on 11th May

I imagine you are one of many falling foul of an upgrade glitch.

I was an early adopter of 2019 Site Sponsorship in October 1018 and my badge has disappeared.

• Sad 1

Londinium - R, Monolith MC3, Two Jugs, One TempTag, Nine Assorted And Much Sought After MildredM Bar Towels

I had 2019 supporter and supper supporter badges too, however I appreciate the site is still undergoing maintenance so will just give it some time to rectify. 

Machine - Currently a Londinium R. Grinder - Niche. Tamper/distributor - Puqpress and Pullman Distribution and Big Step Palm Tamper.

Apologies folks, it happened to me as well so must be a forum glitch when it changed over.

I only have access to recent records, so if anyone is missing their badges then please let me know and I'll reinstate them asap. :) 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Snakehips said:

I imagine you are one of many falling foul of an upgrade glitch.

I was an early adopter of 2019 Site Sponsorship in October 1018 and my badge has disappeared.

You are looking very colourful @Snakehips

Of course, I had most thanker and liker badges but they have now gone too 🙊

• Haha 1

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband