Rhys

Best place to buy BWT Bestmax Premium?

After a new cartridge for my filter as it'll be done soon so looking for the best (cheapest) place to order another BWT Bestmax Premium in V size from.

Anyone know anywhere? or even offer an alternative recommendation? I've also got a Brita head in my cupboard from the previous C50 Quell ST filter, although I quite like the BWT now.

Cheers in advance.

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3  + Niche

Output: Slayer One Group + La Pavoni + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

I got mine £75 off Amazon. Comes direct from Germany so get in quick before 31st October ?

GS3 MP, Ceado E92 and E37s, Feldgrind. Niche.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 hour ago, seanmurgatroyd said:

Espresso Solutions was cheapest around a month ago when I needed one.

Mine's a V and the smallest they do is a M and at £200 + Vat, that's a no chance.. I remember now I originally got my full kit inc head from Water Warehouse and the V cartridge is £90 inc Vat so that's where I'm heading after Xmas...

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3  + Niche

Output: Slayer One Group + La Pavoni + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

Depends on your usage and how hard your water is to start with so you may need to find the water hardness info from your local water supplier then head over to the BWT site to check on expected volume of water.

Ours is quite hard here and whilst have had a 2XL in the past now run a V on the L2 which also provides all our filter and tea water and is expected to last approx. 15-1600 litres or max a year.

@Rhys Bought my last replacement Bestmax V off Amazon which was from an aquatic seller and cost £66 inc free postage and arrived within a couple of days. Have had them from the German seller on there also just take a little longer to arrive.

Hope of help

John

• Thanks 1

Roasters: BB Dalian Amazon 1kg -Power contolled GeneCafe 101- 105Kg of greens - Tonino

Espresso: Londinium L2 - Gaggia G105 - Silvia v3 Mr.Shades PID'-d - Faema E92a2 (Project) - MyPressi Twist - VST baskets / Motta Europa (350/500/750ml) - Torr Ti 58.55 & Goldfinger flat 58.4 TiBlack, Pullman 51.4 - Acaia x2

Grinders: Flats: Compak R120 - NS Mythos plus Conics: Compak K10PB - Lido 3

Brewed: Behmor Brazen - Moccamaster KBGT471 - Aeropress - V60 - Cona model D - Clever - Mizudashi - 8-10 + 6 cup Chemex

Water: BWT Bestmax V Refrac: VST III

and a Puq Press not in a pear tree..