Hi all, I have a L1 Luxe I need to sell. Purchased in 2013 and in great condition apart from some flaking of varnish on boiler etc. Used for max 2 cups per day. I no longer have the need or the room for it. Would appreciate a realistic asking price. It would require pickup from east coast of Ireland.

Many thanks.

Izzo Alex Duetto II; Londinium 1 Luxe; Mazzer Mini E; Compaq M3; Breville Smart Grinder; Aeropress; Clever Coffee Dripper; Stovetop; French Press; Otto stovetop espresso maker; Torrefattore 2kg roaster.

Pic may help as condition will affect the price.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Thanks. Will try photos tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Izzo Alex Duetto II; Londinium 1 Luxe; Mazzer Mini E; Compaq M3; Breville Smart Grinder; Aeropress; Clever Coffee Dripper; Stovetop; French Press; Otto stovetop espresso maker; Torrefattore 2kg roaster.

1570443484184845967556.jpg

Having issues with uploading....

Sorry about photo quality...issues0bbb3e26de4d83b16f5fe4a39b7c6905.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

One of these hasn't sold for a good while , perhaps 4 to 5 years on here. Went for around £1600. Then again the price of the older L1's has also dropped over that period of time too. 

On the Londinium forum one was advertised for £1400 over two years ago and that had new steam wand, wedge toggles and handles and a naked pf

Lastly are is thus a tank or plumb model , I cant remember if these were plumb only 

So value £1200-£1300 , as I can't see whether the tray and top has scratches etc  these are an acquired taste and no longer made..These dont have the wedge of the newer models or the naked pf?

Has the pump been replaced at all , if not it may well need doing so at some point.

When were the seals last replaced ?

Are you throwing in any baskets ( the londinium ones or any extras ) 

All the above  are going to impact on the price.

Edited by Mrboots2u
  • Like 2

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

I hope you don’t mind me asking but what has happened to slam

• Like 1

AKA Toffee chips

Thank you Mrboots2u for detailed response.

Coffeechap, have sent you a PM

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)