lake_m

For Sale - Espazzola

I bought this a while back thinking that once I moved on to  a 58mm group I would use this instead of my trusty Cafelat brush.

But I've hardly used it. I much prefer the manual brush. Just a personal thing I guess.

I do not have the original box but otherwise it's as new.

£25 inc. delivery to UK address. Paypal friends & family or bank transfer only.

Thanks.

IMG_0496.jpg

GS3 MP, Ceado E92 and E37s, Feldgrind. Niche.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi there,

I’ll take it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ECM Synchronika, Niche Zero, Pullman Bigstep Tamper, ONA OCD Distribution Tool, Decent Funnel, VST 18g & 20g Ridgeless Baskets, Aeropress, Aergrind, Acme Cups, Acaia Lunar Scales, LW Bean Cellar & Caddy

Bloody Hell that was quick 😲

Lets go to PM

• Like 1

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I’ll take it chief. PM inc.

If you wanted it@catpuccino go for it. I don’t have any kit atm so it was only going to sit in my draw as a just in case

34 minutes ago, cambosheff said:

If you wanted it@catpuccino go for it. I don’t have any kit atm so it was only going to sit in my draw as a just in case emoji23.png

It was already gone 

AKA Toffee chips

That said withdrawn

Tbh my comment still stands I don’t really care as long as it’s sold.

Going to @cambosheffthen ?

@lake_m Ah I see what's happened here, looked like @Deeez Nuuutz re-edited the post (it said withdrawn when I first saw @cambosheff's post). So, not sure what the deal is. I'll happily take it, if that's proper :) 

Errrr help!!!!

• Haha 2

I'll leave it to a mod to sort. I really dont care either way as long as @lake_m gets his sale :)

• Like 1

My bad guys! I changed my mind so my own fault.

It should go to the next person in line...

Sorry for any confusion!

ECM Synchronika, Niche Zero, Pullman Bigstep Tamper, ONA OCD Distribution Tool, Decent Funnel, VST 18g & 20g Ridgeless Baskets, Aeropress, Aergrind, Acme Cups, Acaia Lunar Scales, LW Bean Cellar & Caddy

OK, so as far as I see it, @cambosheffhas the next refusal, then it goes to @catpuccino

• Like 1

If all that’s correct I’ll pass and let cat take it as that’s what I offered to do and he accepted.

Are we all on the same page now?

Haha I think so. Yes happy to take it @lake_m. Drop me a PM and I'll send payment over this eve. 

• Like 1

Phew!

Sending PM

• Like 1

Phew indeed 😁 😁 😁 I can move to sold now!

• Like 2

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)