webdoc

Dalla Corte Mina - Profiling Espresso Machine

Posted (edited)

Howdy

I am selling my Dalla Corte Mina, excellent condition, made in 2017, very well taken care of, used at home. It is a very advanced profiling espresso machine capable of doing flow profiling with the use of an app for both iOS and Android. You can find plenty of info on the web about it. It has one entry in service, I sent it to the DallaCorte factory in Italy, a few months ago when they upgraded it with their new DFR system and a periodic maintenance. Wonderful glass panels model.

It comes with:

- 58mm kit (350 pounds) in a very nice wooden box

1. 58mm naked portafilter (machined perfectly by me, it is not available for purchase anywhere
  2.  single, double, blind basket
  3.  58mm shower plate

- 54mm OEM portafilter with screw in double and single spout

- 54mm OEM naked portafilter

- 54mm double, single, blind basket

- 54mm Dalla Corte aluminum tamper

- 54.8mm Cafelat Tamper

- Dalla Corte tamper pad

- Manuals

- 4 wonderful custom made Mina and Dalla Corte towels from our wonderful @MildredM

- RGB led light system with remote control(a PITA to install!!)

- It's original pallet for shipping

I live in Bucharest, Romania. I know some of you might be put off by that, perfectly reasonable, but I will do my best to prove I am honest :)

I assume shipping it to the UK wil cost around 200 pounds

I would only swap it for an EK43

Price: 5500 pounds

IMG_5672.JPG

IMG_5673.JPG

IMG_5680.JPG

IMG_5681.JPG

IMG_5674.JPG

IMG_5675.JPG

IMG_5676.JPG

IMG_5677.JPG

IMG_5678.JPG

Edited by webdoc
  • Like 6

Very nice machine. Love it, always have.

When you say you would only swap it for an Ek43.... I'll buy you a new EK if you give me the machine

Good luck with the sale mate.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

10 hours ago, webdoc said:

I live in Bucharest, Romania. I know some of you might be put off by that, perfectly reasonable, but I will do my best to prove I am honest :)

It was a pleasure liaising with you to make the towels and I can vouch you are honest and genuine :)

Good luck with the sale.

• Like 2

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

10 hours ago, Planter said:

Very nice machine. Love it, always have.

When you say you would only swap it for an Ek43.... I'll buy you a new EK if you give me the machine emoji23.png

Good luck with the sale mate.

I am willing to pay an appropiate difference for an EK 😍

Thank you both 

• Like 2

I am willing to pay an appropiate difference for an EK 

Thank you both 
I'm lost. You could get approximately 2 brand new ek's for your asking price & you're willing to pay the difference?

Laissez les bons temps rouler

1 minute ago, ashcroc said:
6 minutes ago, webdoc said:
I am willing to pay an appropiate difference for an EK emoji7.png

Thank you both 

I'm lost. You could get approximately 2 brand new ek's for your asking price & you're willing to pay the difference?

It was a joke 😄

• Like 2

So just to clarify, you are wanting £5500 for the machine or swap it for an EK43 worth around £1200 used or just under £2000 new?

I think someone (with no disrespect intended) needs to sharpen their pencil and have another go.. I've just had a look online and they seam to be around €8000 new with standard looking panels. I just happen to have an EK43.. :whistle:

• Like 2

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

I thought that the logical answer was OP was willing to swap for an EK + the difference and it just wasn't worded well. But maybe I'm wrong??

• Like 4

LR, ZM

@onluxtex Ronald, maybe take a look at this?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

Posted (edited)

First I have to sell my GS3 MP before I look for another one, otherwise I get a lot of trouble with my wife. I have the feeling it is very hard this time to sell an espresso machine in the British or German coffee forum with is costs more than GBP 5000.

Anyway thanks a lot 

Edited by onluxtex
mistake in writing
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Was just a thought... :classic_cool:

On 30/09/2019 at 15:41, onluxtex said:

My LM GS3 MP will be sold by Oct. ending.

• Like 2

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)