Hi Paolo

I'm quite interested in this - is the offer for the silver model or the black? 

Thanks!

M

Silver only if you read all the replies

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

3 minutes ago, Jony said:

Silver only if you read all the replies

Thanks Jony - my oversight, apologies. 

At 1900 that is a steal really.

• Like 1

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

On 05/10/2019 at 09:00, Paolo_Cortese said:

thanks 3 machines sold at moment…….. 

Hi Paolo, as I've mentioned quite interested in taking up your offer - are there any of the Vesuvius remaining? Would you accept £1,800? 

• Confused 1

Hi Paolo, as I've mentioned quite interested in taking up your offer - are there any of the Vesuvius remaining? Would you accept £1,800? 
You're kidding right? Do you know how much of a discount these already have?
  • Like 2

Laissez les bons temps rouler

1 minute ago, ashcroc said:
16 minutes ago, Mbot said:

You're kidding right? Do you know how much of a discount these already have?

I wanted to say that, but the guys new and has not done his research. He also must really think that these will be advertised at a set price and just because he is special in some way, Paolo will piss off all the other purchasers by giving him even more discount. I once sold a car cheap and someone rang me up and wanted me to pay them to take it away.

Reviews: https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/ YouTube channel: https://tinyurl.com/szhgxzl

I do this as a hobby, I'm not in business and receive no payment for my work a full disclosure is, and always has been, on my review and YouTube sites. Oh, I agree with @dfk41 quite often...well sometimes.

I wanted to say that, but the guys new and has not done his research. He also must really think that these will be advertised at a set price and just because he is special in some way, Paolo will piss off all the other purchasers by giving him even more discount. I once sold a car cheap and someone rang me up and wanted me to pay them to take it away.

Some people just don't see a bargain when it's staring them in the face. I understand people enjoying a bit of a haggle on a 2nd hand machine, but on a brand new one that's already been heavily reduced for some minor scratches to the frame that you'll never see in normal use (& are too small to photo!) is ludicrous.

Never mind that according to forum rules that'd become the new price for all.

• Like 1

Laissez les bons temps rouler

17 minutes ago, ashcroc said:

Some people just don't see a bargain when it's staring them in the face. I understand people enjoying a bit of a haggle on a 2nd hand machine, but on a brand new one that's already been heavily reduced for some minor scratches to the frame that you'll never see in normal use (& are too small to photo!) is ludicrous.

Never mind that according to forum rules that'd become the new price for all.

Didn't he try to lowball the LM being sold elsewhere on the forum?

Reviews: https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/ YouTube channel: https://tinyurl.com/szhgxzl

I do this as a hobby, I'm not in business and receive no payment for my work a full disclosure is, and always has been, on my review and YouTube sites. Oh, I agree with @dfk41 quite often...well sometimes.

@Mbot sorry I think that 1900£ is a lower point no further discussion I can accept under this price. I can easily sell at standard price without say anything but I’m not that people. Thanks in any way for your interest. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Paolo_Cortese said:

@Mbot sorry I think that 1900£ is a lower point no further discussion I can accept under this price. I can easily sell at standard price without say anything but I’m not that people. Thanks in any way for your interest. 

Hi Paolo, that is entirely fair, I appreciate your response. It is always worth asking! I can certainly see this is a very generous offer - if there was still a machine available, it would be my pleasure to buy one for £1,900. I would be very excited to have a Vesuvius in my home. 

M

@Mbot sorry my English have some dark area and sometimes something is not clear for me. Are you interested in one of those machine or you holding the deal for other reason? In any case some machines are still available. 

4 hours ago, Mbot said:

Hi Paolo, that is entirely fair, I appreciate your response. It is always worth asking! I can certainly see this is a very generous offer - if there was still a machine available, it would be my pleasure to buy one for £1,900. I would be very excited to have a Vesuvius in my home. 

M

18 machines available..

6 hours ago, Paolo_Cortese said:

@Mbot sorry my English have some dark area and sometimes something is not clear for me. Are you interested in one of those machine or you holding the deal for other reason? In any case some machines are still available. 

Apologies Paolo! Not a worry at all. I’d like to buy one of your machines for £1,900 please!

59 minutes ago, Paolo_Cortese said:

@Aidy how are you? i have several emails could you tell me your name 

I'll drop you a PM on here, rather than pollute this thread further :)

I'll drop you a PM on here, rather than pollute this thread further [emoji4]

All discussions for potential sales are to be kept on the thread to be transparent. If your PM is relating to a purchase [emoji1303]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Planter said:

All discussions for potential sales are to be kept on the thread to be transparent.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

To clarify - this isn't regarding a potential sale. It's regarding an issue I'm having with a Vesuvius I purchased previously.

Had issues getting through via email - this appeared to be a thread that Paolo was checking.

• Like 1

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo