HI after company moving in the new wharehouse we have found some part of the Vesuvius frame damaged due of transport up and down, the damages consist in small scratches basically not noticiable but there are, we can build around 18 machines, i mean that the machine are not build yet but for how will order we will build a brand new machine with everything included.

The price for each machine is 1900 GBP shipping and parts warranty included.

Feel free to ask for any additional information.

Ciao

Paolo

• Like 7

Hi Paolo 

I would like to purchase one of these machines at asking price.

Thanks

Owen

• Like 4

• Like 1

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3  + Niche

Output: Slayer One Group + La Pavoni + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

I would be interested in a machine. How many years is thw warranty and what does it cover?

Do you ship to Denmark with EU plug?

What color will you do, just stainless steel?

7 hours ago, dopefish said:

I would be interested in a machine. How many years is thw warranty and what does it cover?

Do you ship to Denmark with EU plug?

What color will you do, just stainless steel?

The warranty is 2 years and cover the parts that could be defective. Of course not cover problems of lime scale or frame parts that could be damaged from scratches and not cover the labour cost. Most of the problem occurred in this years of experience with our machines could be solved by the end users that have a minimum skill with tools under our direction, note that the nearest service center to you is located in Hamburg. The color available in this offer is only stainless steel.  

28 minutes ago, Paolo_Cortese said:

The warranty is 2 years and cover the parts that could be defective. Of course not cover problems of lime scale or frame parts that could be damaged from scratches and not cover the labour cost. Most of the problem occurred in this years of experience with our machines could be solved by the end users that have a minimum skill with tools under our direction, note that the nearest service center to you is located in Hamburg. The color available in this offer is only stainless steel.  

Thank you for answering my questions. Please mark me down for one :)

• Like 1

Hi Paolo this is a great offer. Would you have any pictures of the scratches.  On a scale of 1 to 10 now easy is it to buff them out?

Cheers

On 11/10/2019 at 23:45, Inoxx said:

Hi Paolo this is a great offer. Would you have any pictures of the scratches.  On a scale of 1 to 10 now easy is it to buff them out?

Cheers

Question for you ^ @Paolo_Cortese

...also...while I'm here....what's the approximate build time? :classic_ninja:

/\_/\ .。oO(Vesuvius, Niche Zero, V60)
   >^.^<.---.
  _'-`-'     )\
 (--\ |--\ (`.`-.
     --'  --'  ``-'

Cheers
@Paolo_Cortese

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

@Paolo_Cortese

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

I received one of these machines yesterday and didn't notice any scratches or marks, the machine is mint. I'm very pleased with it many thanks@Paolo_Cortese

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Maybe the defects don’t exist....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, KTD said:

Maybe the defects don’t exist....

Does it really concern you if they have marks or not?

• Like 1

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

Does it really concern you if they have marks or not?

No my comment was actually suggesting it’s an excellent opportunity to buy one at a reduced(for a reason other than marks) price.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Monk has received one of those and he is not find nothing wrong but there are but are very small so if he cannot find with a real machine you can imagine that it is very hard to show in a photo.

Paolo you should mark them before dispatching so no suspicion left.

Great opportunity to buy the best price/features machine.

CFBG Team

Buying expensive equipment won't make you barista!

Paolo you should mark them before dispatching so no suspicion left.
Great opportunity to buy the best price/features machine.

Seems my comment has been taken out of context. Apologies in advance If anyone gets a smashed up machine!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Basically this machine is an expensive one and who bought of this type of machines (like others) want a perfect one, this frame have some very small scratches and i cannot sell as perfect this is the reason why i sell at cheapest price in order to avoid problem with any claims. The machines are not build at moment, we select part that can be assembled for distributors and other we keep apart and now we have decided to build to not waste completely the frame selected. I hope that i'm clear.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, KTD said:

No my comment was actually suggesting it’s an excellent opportunity to buy one at a reduced(for a reason other than marks) price.

My bad, haha you know my replies to things :)

• Like 1

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo