gr4z

Recommend naked PF for Mara?

I see BB are now selling a naked PF from Lelit, although it comes with a wooden handle. Does anyone rate this PF or can anyone recommend another?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Lelit Mara 62 Delux | Niche Zero

On 30/09/2019 at 15:26, gr4z said:

I see BB are now selling a naked PF from Lelit, although it comes with a wooden handle. Does anyone rate this PF or can anyone recommend another?

Thanks for any suggestions.

If you have the PL62 then this one matches the knobs but it does have Rocket branding on the bottom if I remember correctly

https://www.bellabarista.co.uk/rocket-espresso-e61-bottomless-portafilter-handle-with-21gram-basket.html

They also sell one that matches the PL62s but cannot remember which one it is, give them a call as they are really helpful.

As you may have seen in my previous post, l bought a 22g naked PF for my Mara. 100% Lelit and producing a very nice coffee. For what it’s worth, I’d recommend it.

If you have the PL62 then this one matches the knobs but it does have Rocket branding on the bottom if I remember correctly
https://www.bellabarista.co.uk/rocket-espresso-e61-bottomless-portafilter-handle-with-21gram-basket.html
They also sell one that matches the PL62s but cannot remember which one it is, give them a call as they are really helpful.

I have the Rocket naked from BB. As has been said it matches the black and chrome knobs and doesn’t have Rocket branding. Nice piece of kit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lelit Mara 62, Niche Grinder, Decent Espresso tamper, V60, CCD, Aeropress, French Press, Moka pot, Kinu M47, Feldgrind, Porlex Mini, Kawasaki Versys 650 mk1