Planter

Niche Zero - black £415 posted

I'm selling this niche as it is now little used. I have 2.

This was the grinder used for decaf by my better half occasionally and then my parents for the last couple months and used only on a Saturday and Sunday to grind beans for their percolator.

It has had less than 5kg of beans ran through it so is in great condition.

Everything works as it should. The only light marks I can see are behind the exit chute from where the Niche cup has knocked it. No paint damage and just light markings. Although not notable unless you are crouched. Just being honest.

Any questions please ask.

415 posted. c91fa48d983f126276516585bcec97df.jpg9fe9e254e093e8e0b30dbb5ff0a951c6.jpg860785b8ed9e5a52a536e53810ee0c40.jpg664c0ebb680d07edc6358046add0ebd3.jpg21ba9c48e411d2f6e88ed2bae0f668e4.jpg964b7044c07ead90bffc0aeac91b614b.jpgcf6643c3a2aff421a353cdaf654145d7.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi @Planter,

You didn’t mention how old the Niche was and whether you’d accept an offer. Finally, will a bank transfer be an acceptable form of payment?

Just now, Marocchino said:

Hi @Planter,

You didn’t mention how old the Niche was and whether you’d accept an offer. Finally, will a bank transfer be an acceptable form of payment?

Hey 

'marocchino, this Niche was purchased in July 2018. As for offers, I will consider them, but to be fair think its a fair price posted. 

Paypal friends and family or bank transfer work fine for me. 

Cheers again 

Hi @Planter,

Thanks for your prompt response, it’s appreciated. Was going to offer  only marginally under what you were asking but honestly can’t see the point in quibbling over small sums - I’ll take it at your full asking price 😃

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Marocchino said:

Hi @Planter,

Thanks for your prompt response, it’s appreciated. Was going to offer  only marginally under what you were asking but honestly can’t see the point in quibbling over small sums - I’ll take it at your full asking price 😃

Nice one, i like your style. 

Lets go to PM. 

Sold 😁 

Fantastic and congrats both!

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

Sold  
Fantastic and congrats both!
Cheers M

• Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76113964de1cbaf105b9c1

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

ACS Vesuvius DBPP, Izzo Duetto DB, Minima DB, Lelit Bianca Prototype DB (paddle flow control) BTC Machines: Roasters: Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster, other failed roasters: Grinders: Ceado E92, Niche US and UK: 145kg assorted greens: My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/

Nice to see a sale go through smoothly without all the haggling that happens far to often congrats to both

• Like 3

It doesn't matter how you get there it's only the end result that matters

Nice to see a sale go through smoothly without all the haggling that happens far to often congrats to both
Exactly my thoughts.

• Like 2

Great to see values holding up well 👍

GS3 MP, Ceado E92 and E37s, Feldgrind. Niche.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 hour ago, lake_m said:

Great to see values holding up well 👍

Considering a genuine set of burrs is the thick end of £120 it's not surprising and even if you pay the right money sometimes you still get aftermarket ones...this I know for a fact, having inspected a so called genuine set..

• Like 2

ACS Vesuvius DBPP, Izzo Duetto DB, Minima DB, Lelit Bianca Prototype DB (paddle flow control) BTC Machines: Roasters: Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster, other failed roasters: Grinders: Ceado E92, Niche US and UK: 145kg assorted greens: My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)