The Asgard

Recommended Hand Grinder for V60

Hi guys,

Could some kind soul recommend me a reasonale hand grinder to go with my new V60?

Over the past 2 years I have been going without coffee while in the caravan. So I thought I would pickup a V60 being more sturdier than my Chemex and find a suitable hand grinder to go with it. Use wise I would be looking to use it for about 35 days a year. I am not expecting it to compete with my Royal but anything would be better than powder coffee!

Not looking to pay the earth and hoping to pick one up 2nd hand from here.

Any advice would be greatly apprecated. :)

Rocket R58 V2, Mazzer Royal ( Ti Burrs ), 6 Cup Chemex, Ceramic 02 V60, 6 Cup Venus Moka. Bonavita Drip Scales & Temp Controlled Goose Neck Kettle

It depends what you class as spending the earth. If you can stretch to something with steel burrs like an aergrind or feldgrind, it should be an easier/less time consuming grind. Plenty of cheaper ceramic burred grinders that should cope ok with filter grind though.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Budget.

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

Going by your description I'm thinking more Hario Slim or Porlex Mini than the $150-350 grinders

Hi there,

Hoping to spend a max of £100 to get something 2nd hand.

I have been looking at a Feldgrind and have seen a few for sale on here.

Cheers

Rocket R58 V2, Mazzer Royal ( Ti Burrs ), 6 Cup Chemex, Ceramic 02 V60, 6 Cup Venus Moka. Bonavita Drip Scales & Temp Controlled Goose Neck Kettle

In the last two weeks two Feld2 have been sold for £80 which is a very good price, keep your eyes open.

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)