JoshBrown

For Sale: Cafflano Klassic - £40 posted

For Sale: Cafflano Klassic. Only used a handful of times before I moved back to the old 'hand grinder in an aeropress' but nice bit of kit. In excellent condition as you'd expect. £40 posted to mainland UK. Clearing out coffee gear before I move! Also selling 2x teapots - see other thread. Happy to combine postage. 

IMG_0263.JPG

IMG_0264.JPG

Thanks, it's a little bit more than I wanted to pay,will let you know if I decide to buy ?

11 hours ago, marc1882 said:

Thanks, it's a little bit more than I wanted to pay,will let you know if I decide to buy ?

Thanks. Alternatively if it's not gone by this time next week, I'll do it for £30 

3 hours ago, marc1882 said:

Argh was going to say I'll take it at £35,but @hummel89 has beat me too it,no worries, snooze you lose as they say 

Sorry! 

• Thanks 1

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png