IGNORED

Refurbed Gaggia Classic w/ Silvia Steam Wand

38e7465c6366d9cb204b7733daacf09f.jpg

This here little bundle of joy is looking for a new home.

I brought it with me from this year's CFUK Lever Day where it became part of my (in)famous road trip story - hence a piece of history if you will

Back home it's been partly stripped down, properly descaled, received new brass shower plate holder, shower screen and group gasket, new double basket included as well.

687f265e4e67e4b6771a1cdeaf5a84de.jpg

Since, has only seen an extended bench test (around 250g of beans). It looks awesome and works a treat!

Can be yours for 160 GBP posted. From Austria with insurance and a bag of beans.

Will share more info and photos throughout next days

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hey Gavin,
call it a habit me thinks: as is the case with any unique number, you put it online and someone very far away might have a shady use for it...
I've taken this pic to show model year, country of origin and voltage/wattage specs. It helps with identifying different versions that are on the market.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

it is! Given all the new parts and work that already went in ?

We're looking at a newly installed service kit worth 40 quid
- new uprated brass shower plate
- new uprated shower screen and screw
- new 8.5mm group gasket
- new double basket

Just seeing I haven't stated anywhere that
- tamper (easily worth a 20GBP)
- new blind basket (4.50GBP) and
- a new group brush (not in pictures)

are included in the deal.

Coffee will be a 500g bag buyer may select from current offerings on https://www.vb-kaffee.at.
Regardless my affiliation with above mentioned website, this is a private sale of used equipment, no guarantee or returns.

Edited by Hasi
  • Like 1
I would like to make an offer for £150 if you would consider it. 

Have you set the OPV to 9 bar?
OPV is set nicely

I would consider it...

a deal
  • Like 2
15 hours ago, Hasi said:

OPV is set nicely

I would consider it...

a deal emoji41.png

@Flamingo shall we move to PM?

As I'm wrapping up the other machine over the weekend, I'd be in the mood to ship yours too!

What a bargain! Great machine. This morning my PID classic with a Niche produced a shot that was so good that I almost shit myself.

Why prosumer when you can classic and PID? (don't answer that I've not got permission to upgrade)

• Like 3
  • About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo