Coffee Forums banner

Refurbed Gaggia Classic w/ Silvia Steam Wand

2K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  Hasi 
#1 ·
38e7465c6366d9cb204b7733daacf09f.jpg

This here little bundle of joy is looking for a new home.

I brought it with me from this year's CFUK Lever Day where it became part of my (in)famous road trip story - hence a piece of history if you will [emoji23]

Back home it's been partly stripped down, properly descaled, received new brass shower plate holder, shower screen and group gasket, new double basket included as well.

687f265e4e67e4b6771a1cdeaf5a84de.jpg

Since, has only seen an extended bench test (around 250g of beans). It looks awesome and works a treat!

Can be yours for 160 GBP posted. From Austria with insurance and a bag of beans.

Will share more info and photos throughout next days [emoji41]

See less See more
#4 ·
Hey Gavin,
call it a habit [emoji23] me thinks: as is the case with any unique number, you put it online and someone very far away might have a shady use for it... [emoji56]
I've taken this pic to show model year, country of origin and voltage/wattage specs. It helps with identifying different versions that are on the market.

#7 · (Edited by Moderator)
it is! Given all the new parts and work that already went in ?

We're looking at a newly installed service kit worth 40 quid
- new uprated brass shower plate
- new uprated shower screen and screw
- new 8.5mm group gasket
- new double basket

Just seeing I haven't stated anywhere that
- tamper (easily worth a 20GBP)
- new blind basket (4.50GBP) and
- a new group brush (not in pictures)
are included in the deal.

Coffee will be a 500g bag buyer may select from current offerings on https://www.vb-kaffee.at.
Regardless my affiliation with above mentioned website, this is a private sale of used equipment, no guarantee or returns.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.