tobyjrn6

Mazzer Major Electronic

On account of an impulsive purchase of an ex demo compak F10, my recently refurbed + painted major will be up for sale very soon. I still need to give it a clean and make sure the burrs are in as good a nick as when i got it or else i may replace but thought id chuck the post up sooner rather than later to see if there's interest. Ideally looking for 550 collected from Stroud, gloucs, or could sort delivery, otherwise it'll probably end up on ebay.

I believe it was produced 2013, shot count showing 6670 inc. a ~4g purge before each use in the couple of years ive had it.

(Older pic for reference, will add more of internals, burrs, etc as and when i take it apart to clean)

Screenshot_20190908-172000__01.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

BLUE Mazzer Major, Compak F10, Expobar Office Leva Dual, Sage Smart Grinder pro, Delonghi EC221.B(modded to hell)

Can vouch for the bloke I think you bought it off by the way just incase you had any concerns. Very good service from him and his grinders are perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can vouch for the bloke I think you bought it off by the way just incase you had any concerns. Very good service from him and his grinders are perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh really thats awesome, cheers dude. Have to say im v v excited for a nice conical burr set

• Like 1

BLUE Mazzer Major, Compak F10, Expobar Office Leva Dual, Sage Smart Grinder pro, Delonghi EC221.B(modded to hell)

Hi, is this still for sale and do you have any more photos of the burrs etc?

Hi, is this still for sale and do you have any more photos of the burrs etc?

Hey, ironically i've just been prepping it up now, i ended up buying some new burrs in the end cause i found some fairly cheap online. Will upload pics from laptop in a sec because tapatalk is compressing them to oblivion

• Thanks 1

IMG_20190927_123846.jpg

IMG_20190927_144310.jpg

IMG_20190927_144252.jpg

• Like 1

IMG_20190927_144500.jpg

IMG_20190927_144328.jpg

IMG_20190927_144658__01.jpg

• Like 1

IMG_20190927_144711.jpg

IMG_20190927_144507.jpg

• Like 2

Ooo , Does it do meals as well as I see it has a Menu

ECM Heidelberg Barista Espresso Coffee Machine :coffee:

Eureka Mignon grinder

2 hours ago, tobyjrn6 said:

Hey, ironically i've just been prepping it up now, i ended up buying some new burrs in the end cause i found some fairly cheap online. Will upload pics from laptop in a sec because tapatalk is compressing them to oblivion

Thanks, looks in good condition! Would you be happy to accept £500 as I'm stretching my budget but would love this.

If you are happy to accept I would be looking to pick it up this weekend if OK with you?

Thanks, looks in good condition! Would you be happy to accept £500 as I'm stretching my budget but would love this.
If you are happy to accept I would be looking to pick it up this weekend if OK with you?
I was kind of hoping for 550 on the low end, if you can get to 530 it's yours

• Like 1

Can't pass this up for the sake of £30 so you have a deal.

Let's move to pm to sort payment and collection.

• Like 1

...moved to Sold..

• Like 1

Ron 

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)