Cooffe

Eureka Atom 60E £350

Eureka Atom 60E, warranty until 06/2020 at Bella barista (shown in imgur link). Excellent condition minus a slight manufacturing defect (I think) on the lid of the hopper. It is in the Chrome so is a “special” colour. Doesn’t have the grinds bin (don’t think these are actually supplied with it... not sure though). Still have original box but not the polystyrene that comes with it...

Has had about 18kg of beans through it from new as shown by the shot (double/single) counter on startup. If any more info is required please let me know. I'm the second owner of this machine, previous owner was on this forum!

I live in West Midlands and asking £350 collected for this due to the lack of original polystyrene. I am also going to Cornwall in a couple of weeks (Friday 20th sept.) so may be able to meet up whilst down there.

Pictures in this link: https://imgur.com/a/UpWMovN

• Like 1

Hi 

Just wondered if this is still for sale? Also if so roughly where in the West Mids are you?

Thanks

• Like 1

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

3 hours ago, ASDevon said:

Hi 

Just wondered if this is still for sale? Also if so roughly where in the West Mids are you?

Thanks

Looks like he is away at the moment, I believe he is SE of Birmingham. Will send him a text for you.

Niche Zero, Lelit Bianca, Claris Ultra filter, Torr Tamper with NickNak handle, BT Wedge distribution tool, Felicita ARC scales, MildredM towels. Fully converted by Coffee Forums UK.

3 hours ago, ASDevon said:

Hi 

Thanks

Hi - yes it’s still for sale. Am based in Solihull. I’m on holiday in Cornwall at the moment though so signal is few and far between! 

2 hours ago, MildredM said:

3 minutes ago, Nick1881 said:

Looks like he is away at the moment, I believe he is SE of Birmingham. Will send him a text for you.

Cheers guys :)

• Like 1

Hi 

Good to know and thanks. Know it’s not your preference but Would you consider shipping it as I am in Devon? Few days late to catch you before you came down...guessing you don’t just take it on holiday ha ha. Or failing that might you meet part way say something like Glos services. 

Finally, are you fixed on price or would a reasonable offer be at least considered?

Hope weather in Cornwall is better than Devon today. 

cheers 

On 22/09/2019 at 13:45, ASDevon said:

Hi 

Good to know and thanks. Know it’s not your preference but Would you consider shipping it as I am in Devon? Few days late to catch you before you came down...guessing you don’t just take it on holiday ha ha. Or failing that might you meet part way say something like Glos services. 

Finally, are you fixed on price or would a reasonable offer be at least considered?

Hope weather in Cornwall is better than Devon today. 

cheers 

Hi mate,

happy to meet at Gloucester services at some point. Would definitely prefer not to ship as it is heavy and prone to damage (especially as I don’t have the polystyrene it came with...). Unfortunately I didn’t bring it with me!

I think that £350 is a reasonable price if we meet half way. May let it go for £340 but that’s the lowest I’d go.

fortunately the Cornish weather was a bit better yesterday and we were able to go and do a few bits and pieces but managed a grand total of naff all today!

Hi 

Thanks for that sure thing re shipping and glad we can work something out. Appreciated re the price and happy to offer £340 on that basis. Hope it’s ok to go to messaging now to sort out the details.

Appreciate you are on hols and I am away a bit etc so guess it might take a few weeks to work out a date and time so hope that’s ok.

Sorry to hear about the weather..oh the joys of a UK holiday.

Thanks.

• Like 1

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)