bronterre

Bottomless portafilter for Gaggia Classic

A good-quality bottomless portafilter and double basket, it's scarcely been used and hence is in excellent condition. I think, but can't be sure, I got it from Happy Donkey. It's got a very nice-feeling ergonomic handle and is very solidly made. I soon realised that I was too lazy to do bottomless, and now the Gaggia's gone it will never be used.

I'm asking for £20 including postage.

IMG_20190830_094723.jpg

IMG_20190830_094737.jpg

Gaggia Classic (reconditioned pre-Phillips) with Rancilio wand, OPV mod., Auber PID with steam control and pre-infusion, brass dispersion plate, ims shower screen, Eureka Mignon, Hario Skerton that I'm not sure what to do with, Happy Donkey tamper, Sainsbury's jcloths

Can you remove the handle on this by any chance? 

Can you confirm what size dose the basket will take and the brand of the basket. Thanks 

Is this still for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@bronterre

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Many apologies to everyone who has replied. This item is no longer available. I somehow neglected to ensure that I would get notifications from this thread, and of course I should have posted that it was sold anyway. Sorry guys.

Gaggia Classic (reconditioned pre-Phillips) with Rancilio wand, OPV mod., Auber PID with steam control and pre-infusion, brass dispersion plate, ims shower screen, Eureka Mignon, Hario Skerton that I'm not sure what to do with, Happy Donkey tamper, Sainsbury's jcloths

I can move it to sold :)

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

I can move it to sold
You're really enjoying your new superpowers aren't you!

Laissez les bons temps rouler

1 hour ago, ashcroc said:

You're really enjoying your new superpowers aren't you! emoji16.png

Need to do something to while away the next couple of weeks . . . 

• Like 1

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)