Jimmybean

Expobar Leva Dual Boiler £740

Posted (edited)

Hi, up for sale is my Expobar Leva/Brewtus IV. It's the Plumb and Tank version manufactured Jan 2015. I bought it from a forum member about 3 years ago (see link to original sale). 

It's been fed Waitrose bottled water and back-flushed with water every other day and Pulycaff monthly. Has some light scratches to the finish. I've added the side rails to the cup warmer which makes it a lot easier to refill the water tank without having to take the cups off 1st. Includes double and naked portafilters with single, double and VST 18g baskets. Also includes single and three hole steam tips along with a new water filter.

£740

Collection only due to size and weight (based in East Yorkshire).

IMG_6928 2 (1).jpg

IMG_6929 2 (1).jpg

IMG_6931 2 (1).jpg

IMG_6930 2 2.jpg

IMG_6935 2 2.jpg

Edited by Jimmybean

Hi whereabouts in yorkshire are you based? Would you be travelling across to york or further west anytime soon?

Hi I'm near Hull. York is easy for a meet up but would recommend seeing it powered up. 

15 minutes ago, Jimmybean said:

Hi I'm near Hull. York is easy for a meet up but would recommend seeing it powered up. 

Hi,

Would you take £700 collected from hull/york? (am coming from the opposite coast just outside Liverpool).
Egglet

@Egglet

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

56 minutes ago, Jimmybean said:

Hi Egglet, yes I will accept your offer. Iet PM to arrange.

@Jimmybean Fantastic. Let's go to pm

15 minutes ago, Planter said:

@Egglet

Thanks for the tag @Planter 👊

Edited by Egglet

Thanks for the tag @Planter 
Np probs. Congrats on the sale

• Like 1

Sold! @Rhys :)

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

Sold! @Rhys
Looks to me like you're a moderator yourself now so you could move to sold yourself? Congrats by the way.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

1 hour ago, ashcroc said:
5 hours ago, MildredM said:
Sold! @Rhys emoji4.png

Looks to me like you're a moderator yourself now so you could move to sold yourself? Congrats by the way.

Just Spam Mod ;) thank you.

• Like 1

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)