Hasi

Rocket Cellini Evoluzione V2 and Mazzer Mini Mod. B

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone,

thinking of letting go my original home setup that has served us well for the last six years.

Consists of:

Rocket Cellini Evoluzione V2

It's been plumbed in ever since, fed with finest BWT-filtered Austrian mountain spring mains water, regularly maintained and overall well looked after.

When I bought it, I could choose between black and off-white gauges since in 2013 it was still early after Rocket launched new model Evoluzione V2.

Features stainless steel cup frame (standard plastic one comes with it).

Exchanged boiler safety valve at one point (some two years ago) as it was hissing. Also fitted a new original steam valve (improved new version) when old one failed.

edit: oh yes, how could I forget? Exchanged the green power control lamp years ago.

Original drain bucket is available but has been replaced with 3D-printed version (modeled by me) to offer direct 3/8in hose connexion.

Just exchanged group gasket last week.

Mazzer Mini Electronic Mod. B

Push button model in good condition, complete and clean. Regular maintenance here as well, nothing ever went wrong with it, all original parts in situ. Currently sits in parking position after it has been replaced by another grinder last year.

Both have been bought new (original invoice available with my name on it) and have seen mild use of 3-4 cups a day, for the first years these were even split shots.

Looking to hand over as a set, throwing in a bottomless PF and a triple basket. Would pack it up freshly cleaned and in almost as good as new condition, will ship on a small pallet in their original boxes - respective costs are on me.

Now what would that translate to monetarily?

Thank you for any advice

6b6c7d371c1733f071d1c2294a66141f.jpg

544c19619984cad7e88d3b7a5c0179d6.jpg

57a3d116c0167409e7826b308b95bad3.jpg

1cab64241ee547aecf135fd5041aa387.jpg

0285f11a32e141197d181be94f494b34.jpg

13a50c3352a40e2f45f249dc43186850.jpg

4eacd035028fcee77935b99ba958457e.jpg

269b5eece458d96e99044d61f3dead86.jpg

Edited by Hasi
forgot something

Posted (edited)

Well, how about 1100GBP/1200EUR delivered for the package?
Was around 2400EUR new.

Would that sound fair?

Edited by Hasi

I was going to say around that figure. A good package for someone starting out ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

3 minutes ago, MildredM said:

I was going to say around that figure. A good package for someone starting out ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In case you want to start all over again, here's your package!

🤣

1 hour ago, Hasi said:

In case you want to start all over again, here's your package!

🤣

Haha! I was reminisce, I have to admit! I loved my first Rocket set up - the Evo plus MM. At the time everyone who had coffee here said it was the best they’d ever had - friends, plumbers, builders, the lot!!! We thought it was good too! I didn’t ever think I would want to upgrade and while I am glad I did, obviously, this set up would be great for someone wanting to get into serious coffee equipment :)

• Like 1

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

A beautiful machine! would you consider splitting these up? and if so, how much are you after for just the rocket, shipped to the UK?

• Like 1

Hi Robbie,
I'd split at 810GBP Rocket and 310GBP Mazzer. Both posted and insured.
If you're interested, I'd happily do a separate thread in the For Sale section (which is the place to seal deals)!

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)