Fez

Niche Zero in black

Hi all, 

Just thought I'd ask for a rough idea so I don't price it way off the mark. 

Don't have any pictures to hand, but it's in great condition, no marks or scratches whatsoever. 

In terms of usage based on a rough calculation it's had no more than 8kgs through it.

Still 6 months left on the warranty too

Edited by Fez

LR, ZM

I would say around about £380 with room to haggle. I was thinking of putting mine up but changed my mind. 

GS3 MP, Ceado E92 and E37s, Feldgrind. Niche.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yep £385 posted I would say

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

Really? 24% less for something which is probably only just bedded in?

Hmm. I guess it's a good thing I asked as I was thinking more of a 15% loss on new. 

I might just hang on to it will decide over the next few days

LR, ZM

You asked  we answered you don't like. Which then you all ready know the value so why ask then.

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

15 minutes ago, Fez said:

Hmm. I guess it's a good thing I asked as I was thinking more of a 15% loss on new. 

Give me a shout if it happens ;) 

I really appreciate the answers, even though it was not what I was expecting. Your answers showed me that I was wrong, which was kind of the point of making a post :)

• Like 1

LR, ZM

5 minutes ago, Cooffe said:

Give me a shout if it happens ;) 

I think this gives you an idea of how to best price it....

My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/ - Various Machines and grinders, Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster: YouTube channel at https://tinyurl.com/szhgxzl .......

I would have thought £400 collected, £415 posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess it depends on what you paid. I got mine for £350 plus postage super early bird.

• Like 1

GS3 MP, Ceado E92 and E37s, Feldgrind. Niche.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I’m absolutely positive someone will correct me if I’m wrong - but if there’s warranty left on the machine, I was under the impression misguided or otherwise that it’s non transferable to the new owner. 🤔

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Marocchino said:

I’m absolutely positive someone will correct me if I’m wrong - but if there’s warranty left on the machine, I was under the impression misguided or otherwise that it’s non transferable to the new owner. 🤔

It won't be transferable unless expressly agreed by Niche in advance. People shouldn't be fooled into thinking that the ultra-consumer-friendly policy of Bella Barista is standard across the board.

On the other hand, I think that there was one recent instance where one member of the forum sold on an unopened Niche, only for the buyer to find the burr set was missing (!). I believe Niche sorted out no questions asked.

1973 La Pavoni ++ Niche Zero ++ Aeropress ++ V60

Coffee by the Casuals

31 minutes ago, lake_m said:

I guess it depends on what you paid. I got mine for £350 plus postage super early bird.

That's one way of looking at it. All comes down to what you're willing to anchor the price to - going rate, or minimising loss (or maximising profit!). 

1973 La Pavoni ++ Niche Zero ++ Aeropress ++ V60

Coffee by the Casuals

2 hours ago, Fez said:

Sounds like you have an ideas of what you want, advertise it at thst and see what happens. 

£400 Inc del from me. 

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

Thanks for the warranty clarification @filthynines 👍

Bottom line, you’re taking a chance it’ll get repaired on a goodwill basis should there be an issue.

Yep, but martin so far from what I've gathered has been very good at replacing parts out of warranty, not least because it allows him to monitor if anything is substandard or a weak link. As you said its not guaranteed but it is nice to know.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Ultimately it's worth what someone will pay for it. Given that it's mint condition, minimal use and has warranty left, I'd be surprised if it went for much less than £400. 

• Like 1

As a guide last one on here went for £420 posted.

Edited by ken0062

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)