69ec5bcec12918df4972c222a09b7c75.jpg

Rough estimate on value please...condition as new, boxed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last one sold for £500, prior to that 2017 one sold for £975 , so take your pick somewhere in-between

• Like 1

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

Joe Larkins went for £775 , the £975 one had warranty left on it I think . Just do a Compak e8 search on here for prices.

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

How old and has it been used in the home or by a retailer?

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

How old and has it been used in the home or by a retailer?

Almost certain it’s never been used but will know more tomorrow , same contact I had the new Mignon Specialità from and that was brand new boxed

• Like 1

It’s worth what someone will pay, but a mint one is worth a grand 

• Like 2

AKA Toffee chips

great grinder!

Just sayin...

• Like 1

I think I’m going to have it, will decide once I’ve got it whether to keep or move on. It may be a bit big for me...

• Like 1

I think I’m going to have it, will decide once I’ve got it whether to keep or move on. It may be a bit big for me...

You could always stand on a stool to use it.

Sent from my Phone 2 using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Laissez les bons temps rouler

7 hours ago, ashcroc said:

You could always stand on a stool to use it. emoji16.png

Sent from my Phone 2 using Tapatalk

I'd suggest just walking around on stilts. Makes getting to the top of a lever machine easier as well 😂

• Like 2

Having just looked at a few more pictures I believe this is an e6, not quite the grinder I was looking for although still inclined to make an offer. Anyone have any experience with the e6?

It does look like a slimmer version of mine.

• Like 1

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

I think it is an e5 as the e6 is the same size as the e8

AKA Toffee chips

394ae257a752c1db235a83aef6b66e0e.jpg

This is another pic, I don’t think the E5 has the right hand side power switch

I think my E5 switch was on the left can't remember.

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

E8 on the right up here

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

fc30ac5e7fbb722e9ced7e352c689127.jpg

Bought the E6, £430 plus delivery, never been used also picked up an old chest of drawers which is the next project....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Bought the E6, £430 plus delivery, never been used also picked up an old chest of drawers which is the next project....

Bargain hunters us two mate

Well done it looks superb

• Like 1

@SkateReclaimCreate

26 minutes ago, KTD said:

Bought the E6, £430 plus delivery, never been used emoji15.png also picked up an old chest of drawers which is the next project....

Bargain the e6 is a really nice grinder 

• Like 2

AKA Toffee chips

I think I may have to grind into a steel cup as the speed it comes out is insane! 3 seconds... anyone know a good place to pick one up? Ideally to fit the 51mm pavoni basket.

Great 😁 

Am I remembering correctly if I say the E6 was the grinder choice Reiss made to go with the Londo? I know he doesn’t list grinders for sale these days.

• Like 1

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

I use a little dosing ring. What size is your basket? I have a spare but it’s for 51mm

• Like 1

@SkateReclaimCreate

51mm....

• Like 1

51mm....

Haha PM your addy. It’s yours

• Like 4

@SkateReclaimCreate

Thanks joey you’re a star

• Like 1

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)