joey24dirt

Sage 54mm portafilter (oh the irony)

Looking to see if any of you naked fans wanted to offload your standard portafilter? The DTP I bought recently didn’t come with one and I’m loathed to pay the new price over at sage.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

Couldn’t make it up

• Like 2

It didn’t come with a tamper either but at least that bit is sorted easy

• Like 5

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

Still no joy with this. There were some used ones on eBay but they want nearly new money for them

@SkateReclaimCreate

Sorry fella, i meant to respond on insta - You're welcome to mine... I'll DM you.

• Like 1

V60, chemex, clever dripper, Moka pot... and a grinder not quite good enough to get the best out of any of them...

if you’re bored, there’s always the YouTube channel: YouTube.com/c/littletipple

Sorry fella, i meant to respond on insta - You're welcome to mine... I'll DM you.

Legend!!

@SkateReclaimCreate

Oh well.. I could've sent you a free one. Only problem is it comes free when you buy the rest of the BE :whistle::classic_laugh:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

Oh well.. I could've sent you a free one. Only problem is it comes free when you buy the rest of the BE :whistle::classic_laugh:
If you'd have termed it the other way around, he may have gone for it!

Sent from my Phone 2 using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Laissez les bons temps rouler

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)