Freewind33

0820 ou EVO 3140 ?

Hello,

I'm considering the purchase of a QM Stretta 0820, but I seem to have read that the PF and the baskets are specific. In other words, we could not place VST baskets, IMS or E & B Lab. Can owners confirm it to me?

I also saw a used QM EVO 3140, but I wonder if we approach the result in a cup of a machine with Rossi group (ex: Lelit PL 41 Plus PID). I do not need to mount the milk, so the double thermoblock is not useful to me, but is the thermoblock for coffee as efficient as a boiler? It seems to me that there is a PID ... I also wonder if the doses are really volumetric. So, again, if a possessor could inform me.

Stretta or 3140: in both cases it is a machine to put in the office, the advantages of the thermoblock (speed of heating, no water remains in the machine once the tank removed because it is a machine that will be regularly moved, especially during the holidays), etc.) would be appreciated. So if there is no big loss side result in a cup compared to a Rossi, it could tempt me.

Good day to you !

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)