Does anyone have an iPhone XS “upgrade” they are currently not using or are happy to part with? Would prefer storage in excess of 64Gb. My old iPhone 6 has been playing up for a while and has finally expired. With 5G around the corner I’m not tempted to go out and buy a new one.

Not really round the corner, why Apple Android is good on the Huawei models. and No Iphone is yet compatible as of yet. P30 lite is a very good new phone to buy look around

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

If the publicity blurb I sometimes get is to be believed it will probably be September next year that Apple will shift themselves and see fit to release 5G way behind the curve. :classic_rolleyes: I'm no fanboy of Apple, but I'm already tied in to their eco-system and for simplicity and probably a little laziness and the desire for an easy life I'm going to stick with them.

Had an original Galaxy S for about 5 years, towards the end, it was forever locking up would never want to go back to that.

My old Nokia 6110 still works a treat, great back up phone, but can't get the inter web on it. :classic_laugh: 

I switched last year to the P20 pro best thing I have done. I get you.

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

Thanks! I bet I’m like many Apple users, it’s a love hate relationship with more of the emphasis on - hate their prices, hate the way they deign to drip feed incrementally very small innovations in order to keep their legions of punters just about happy. Personally I think they’ve lost the plot,  but their kit just about does what it says on the tin, with very little fuss and of course when you’re committed to their system it’s a pain to swap out - and they know it 🤨

Similarly committed to the Apple ecosystem here. The rate at which my kids break their iPhones is getting painful too! However, privacy is the selling point for me. It’s not perfect but it is light years better than any Google owned software.

• Like 1

Espresso: Ceado E92 (modified for single dose); Vesuvius; VST baskets and refractometer.

Other: Aeropress, Sowden and Alessi Moka Pot; Mazzer Robur doser with Auber timer; Mazzer Mini E; Expobar Leva Dual Boiler

Couldn’t agree more with your comments @Obnic. Also the prospect of spraying my details around another vast  ecosystem like Google doesn’t fill me with joy.

i was a little slow off the mark with another poster selling an XS a short while ago. My phone was working then but was playing up. In my time researching breakdown cover it was sold. I’ve found that an account with Nationwide BS offers mobile phone cover for you and your family and is something I’ve taken up in readiness for my upcoming purchase whether it will be used or new.

• Like 1

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)