doolallysquiff

VBM Domobar Junior HX and Mignon Mk11 £660

Posted (edited)

As the title states,  I have a 3-4 year old VBM Domobar Junior HX for sale together with a 2 year old matt black Mignon ii.  Also included is a double, single and naked portafilter together with a 15g and 18g VST; Erics thermometer (fitted); Black 35cl Motta jug; Cafelat tamp mat; and lastly a Torr Ti 58.55 TF Tamper. 

All the equipment is in a nice condition with a few marks on the machine through usage - drip tray, cup warmer and group lever etc.The machine has been fed on bottled water - mainly Volvic.  I use it for 1 to 2 coffees a day.  Points to note:  It has not been serviced though it  runs well.  The lever has marks on it from contact with the microswitch and sometimes can feel a little notchy due to the design of the button on the microswitch 

Collection only from Leighton Buzzard area; though I'm happy to meet somewhere within around 30 miles drive excluding London.

£660 for the lot and I'll happily donate £20 to the forum.

IMG_0564.thumb.JPG.12f052d4da0f677b80338cbb9cc12712.JPGIMG_0565.thumb.JPG.9de6383b1aed232af2756bd56a90e890.JPGIMG_0566.thumb.JPG.2c0b7f09ed65f42d047d4fb5dde1d414.JPGIMG_0567.thumb.JPG.bfc19aedadb434de41e4a39c50523b22.JPG

Edited by doolallysquiff
  • Like 1

Leighton Buzzard - I'm 15 mins from you and like the machine. I have a grinder though... understand if you don't want to split at this stage so will watch with interest.

Gaggia Classic; Ceado E7, Motta tamper, Motta Milk Pitcher Champion

2 hours ago, tommyp215 said:

Leighton Buzzard - I'm 15 mins from you and like the machine. I have a grinder though... understand if you don't want to split at this stage so will watch with interest.

I'll keep it as a complete package for the time being, just to keep things simple.  Thanks for the interest.

10 hours ago, doolallysquiff said:

The lever has marks on it from contact with the microswitch and sometimes can feel a little notchy due to the design of the button on the microswitch  

Just grease the lever at the point of contact and also the button, it will run like new :)

Great starter kit!

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

fullsizeoutput_78.thumb.jpeg.e56806031a490c48bc2894af3fc5022c.jpeg

I will also include the Kruve in the sale.  

Edited by doolallysquiff

Ok I don't want to miss out on this machine and so many extras - Ill take at asking can collect this weekend.

• Like 2

Items boxed up, paid for and collected (cheers bud).  £20 donated to the forum.  Can a mod change this as sold?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks enjoyed our first coffee's from this. Beautiful machine! Thanks for easy transaction. 

• Like 2

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)