JoshBrown

For Sale - Dualit Stainless Steel Cafetiere, and Glass Teapot

Dualit Stainless Steel Cafetiere -  love this, but never use it, so getting rid of it. In VGC. Makes a bunch of cups. Insulated, double filter. £22 posted.

Birchall Glass Teapot - brand new, boxed. £14 posted (with lots of bubble wrap!) 

IMG_9352.JPG

IMG_9353.JPG

IMG_9333.JPG

Hi Josh.

Can you pls measure the fluid capacity of the dualit?

Wife is keen for a larger French press but not sure how this compares to our existing.

Thanks.
Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, rob177palmer said:

Hi Josh.

Can you pls measure the fluid capacity of the dualit?

Wife is keen for a larger French press but not sure how this compares to our existing.

Thanks.
Rob

Will do Rob - spec here says 880ml - I'll double check for you. https://www.dualit.com/products/cafetiere 

• Like 1

Hi @rob177palmer - capacity to spout is actually just over a litre - I guess Dualit are playing it safe and taking usable capacity. Let me know if you're keen 👍

Sorry - I need to mention to wife and check. Get back to you. Rob

Yes pls - SWMBO approval in place.

Go to PM to sort postage?

Rob

• Like 1

French Press SOLD - Glass teapot still available if anyone fancies it? Will take it down to £12 inc postage - need to sell before we move house! 

French Press SOLD - Glass teapot still available if anyone fancies it? Will take it down to £12 inc postage - need to sell before we move house! 
What size is it?

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Hi @ashcroc I haven't measured it - happy to if you like, but it's brand new never been used so don't want to fill it with water if I don't need to. I would estimate approx 350-400ml.  Let me know if you'd like exact! 

Josh 

4 hours ago, ashcroc said:
5 hours ago, JoshBrown said:

What size is it?

Hi [mention=14339]ashcroc[/mention] I haven't measured it - happy to if you like, but it's brand new never been used so don't want to fill it with water if I don't need to. I would estimate approx 350-400ml.  Let me know if you'd like exact! 
Josh 

No worries. Am on the lookout for something that'll fill 4 mugs so too small for me.
  • Like 1

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Cafetière landed safely and as described. Very happy - thanks Josh

• Like 1

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)