MediumRoastSteam

For Sale: La Pavoni Professional, 2012 - £340

Posted (edited)

For Sale: La Pavoni Professional, 2012 plus extras - £340

For sale this la Pavoni, bought from this very forum a couple of months ago. I already have an Europiccola and wanted to compare them. I found that, for me, due to me drinking only one cup of coffee per day, the Europiccola is sufficient. However, I’ll certainly miss the steam power of the Professional!

The machine has no signs of scale. It has a couple stains on the chrome, one at the back and one at the front, but it’s very hard to spot. The chrome does not seem to be damaged.  There are also some marks near the filling hole. The base of the machine DOES NOT swivel at all. The piston is made of brass.

The following was done to the machine since acquiring it:

-      Replaced the group gasket; 

-      Replaced the steam valve seal;

-      Replaced the shower screen with an IMS one;

-      Greased the piston.

The IMS shower screen is a worthwhile addition as it allows for less fines to go back into the group. 

What you get:

-      The La Pavoni Professional;

-      IMS shower screen (fitted);

-      Original shower screen;

-      Porta filter;

-      Double basket;

-      Single basket;

-      Original steam tip (fitted);

-      Single hole steam tip.

I also have a BlueSnail 51mm tamper and dosing funnel. Yours for £10.

Collection in person from Thatcham (Berks) or Oxford.

Photos:

33f4bad2fa4e177bf833672ee1a3f09d.jpg

114e2ba04adc1c63f62afbc71dafec6e.jpg

4dbf157467fe7e1fa9059f7069995dd9.jpg

0f6abd67e3a1973e789c86e159e31343.jpg

2ace16fa751ddfa9c6c1fa735db21fdc.jpg

3b6ad68281b99679657e27b16ff5db22.jpg

50997b46b654fde5a66fff00f6a51715.jpg

3b1bb3eac3ff21513f417204da225177.jpg

b3a4590164b2e7a4ec75377af4d57db8.jpg

e8219d8e65a34ed3fda7ef355f352ebb.jpg

bc60553c33b75e89a6b68f49ada642ae.jpg

75de28bfc627d3ed2a0703fb12091dfc.jpg

0f7bec94c3f0853c952ebe57af79ebfd.jpg

1453825788be4e7adfa0b7075c5012f0.jpg

60a21abe429e1203921853866d1fc0a1.jpg

Edited by MediumRoastSteam
Removed nonsense html tags.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sorry to be that person, but just to check – are you open to posting or collection only?

Sorry to be that person, but just to check – are you open to posting or collection only?

Collection only at this point. Too many horror stories. Also want buyers to see and check the machine themselves for 100% satisfaction.

• Like 2

For transparency sake, I had an offer for £300 from [mention=5449]Jacam[/mention] via PM.

Offer swiftly declined.

• Like 1

Do you ever pass through Leicester?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you ever pass through Leicester?

Unfortunately I don’t.

Unfortunately I don’t.

Ok thanks, I can’t take anytime off work at the moment and weekends are busy for the next couple of weeks with wife’s then kids birthdays. I’d be happy to pay the £350 for the machine and tamper etc but I’m just really struggling for time. Will have a think.

Ok thanks, I can’t take anytime off work at the moment and weekends are busy for the next couple of weeks with wife’s then kids birthdays. I’d be happy to pay the £350 for the machine and tamper etc but I’m just really struggling for time. Will have a think.

No worries. I am in no rush, so I’m happy to wait. Happy to reserve it for you providing you have the intent to buying it within the next month or two.

I’ll keep you posted if I head towards Leicester.

Just let me know.

No worries. I am in no rush, so I’m happy to wait. Happy to reserve it for you providing you have the intent to buying it within the next month or two.

I’ll keep you posted if I head towards Leicester.

Just let me know.

Thanks, as soon as I have some time I’ll see if it’s still available, in the meantime if you are heading up for any reason let me know and I’ll have it. Probably best for us both if you keep the advert open for others as there may be someone who can take it off your hands in a much simpler way.

• Like 1

I need to end my interest in this having just purchased a new heavily reduced Europiccola off eBay, I just couldn’t get down anytime soon sorry. It’s a great deal for someone though.

• Like 2

This has now gone to eBay.

Bumpy bump. Got an audience on eBay providing I’m willing to post, so no sale yet.

I’m now willing to post at buyer’s expense and risk. Happy to arrange with prospective buyer a suitable posting arrangement. ParcelForce insured will cost around £25 or thereabouts.

Packaging the machine on its original box (previously not included), bubble wrap, padding, and any other additional packaging will add another £15 (exclude the postage itself) to the collection in person price.

Is this still for sale, and if so, what's the situation regarding cost of postage?  Thanks.

Lelit Bianca/Mazzer Major/Several odd cups, one milk jug and a yen to do good latte art/ Four horses/four cats/3 dogs/7 chickens. :o

Is this still for sale, and if so, what's the situation regarding cost of postage?  Thanks.

As per above. £350 + £15 (packaging incl. original box) + cost of currier of your choice (happy to work with you on that).

Thanks, sorry but above my budget.  It's going to be nearing £400 by the time I factor in courier costs. Nice machine glwts.

Lelit Bianca/Mazzer Major/Several odd cups, one milk jug and a yen to do good latte art/ Four horses/four cats/3 dogs/7 chickens. :o

Update: I’ve decided to hold off on the sale for the moment. There are a few La Pavs on sale and very little interest here. Time to sit back and re-evaluate.

Update: I’ve decided to hold off on the sale for the moment. There are a few La Pavs on sale and very little interest here. Time to sit back and re-evaluate.
Think it's just the time of year with everyone thinking of holidays & spending money.
  • Like 1

Laissez les bons temps rouler

This was the best option available when I was looking, if I had time to get down to you I would have had it no doubt about it.

• Like 1

Is this still for sale? Would you consider machine including funnel and tamper for £340?

I won't be able to pick up for another couple of weeks; I'll be driving from London towards Bristol on 3rd October so Thatcham not too much of a detour if that works for you.

Thanks!

Is this still for sale? Would you consider machine including funnel and tamper for £340?
I won't be able to pick up for another couple of weeks; I'll be driving from London towards Bristol on 3rd October so Thatcham not too much of a detour if that works for you.
Thanks!

Ok then. You have a deal. Let’s move to PM.
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, MediumRoastSteam said:

Ok then. You have a deal. Let’s move to PM. emoji106.png

Yay finally, I honestly don’t know why this took so long to sell? So glad that it has though

• Like 3

AKA Toffee chips

Thanks!

I have PM’d you details for collecting the machine on Thursday 3rd October.

2 hours ago, MediumRoastSteam said:

I have PM’d you details for collecting the machine on Thursday 3rd October.

Replied!

Beans ordered, route planned, I'm excited!

• Like 3

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)