La Pavoni one hole steam tip

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now had chance to test both Nozzles kindly supplied by Nick's Nozzles. Just for clarity I would like it be known I almost paid full price for them and have no affiliation to the company. I

They are currently undergoing testing at various locations around the globe . Well Austria , Oxford and Lincolnshire ?.  Not sure how seriously in Lincolnshire though ??

Getting the knack now Less milk and got it really swirling - surprised me a bit tonight!

Posted Images

On 30/10/2019 at 13:09, Hasi said:

you should do the rest of C-3PO as well, not only his head.

Pretty sure it'll look awesome dangling from an R2-D2 LaPav boiler, next to my stormtrooper grinder...

Version 3 now in development especially for @Hasi ?

7D989EA4-77A1-44E5-A22D-D748C39BF098.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Beautiful work once again from@Nicknak ! With my previous one hole steam tip which was about 2mm wide, it was absolutely impossible to get decent milk. Would end up looking like a frothy hot mess.
This one is 1.4mm or close to that and the difference is amazing. Still need to get used to it coming from LR. Not my best art but only the first two attempts and can say it's transformed my la Pav! Thanks Nicknakf5bc55d0c7588a6a703e1186115f2a31.jpga84f1fd3663778d3e89fc0b6d4e0d5ce.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

LR - EK43S; Aergrind; Comandante MK3 - Syphon & V60 - patience

12 minutes ago, christos_geo said:

Beautiful work once again from@Nicknak ! With my previous one hole steam tip which was about 2mm wide, it was absolutely impossible to get decent milk. Would end up looking like a frothy hot mess.
This one is 1.4mm or close to that and the difference is amazing. Still need to get used to it coming from LR. Not my best art but only the first two attempts and can say it's transformed my la Pav! Thanks Nicknakf5bc55d0c7588a6a703e1186115f2a31.jpga84f1fd3663778d3e89fc0b6d4e0d5ce.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Christos your latte art is pretty good from where I am .? 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Nick, are you still making/selling the single hole tips?

1995 'Coffee Gaggia' with full Gaggia Classic conversion, DIY PID Controller, OPV set to 9bar, Silvia steam wand, Botomless PF, VST 15g Basket, Motta 58mm Tamper and Ascaso I-Mini grinder

8 minutes ago, Nicknak said:

Didn’t you get one with the La Pavoni ...  ? .. 

No. Joey offered me one but it was on his professional - didn't want to nick it off him and said I'd speak to a certain forum member at some point about getting one...

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Cooffe said:

No. Joey offered me one but it was on his professional - didn't want to nick it off him and said I'd speak to a certain forum member at some point about getting one...

He is a nice chap .. PM me when you are ready ..

• Thanks 1
  • 6 months later...
25 minutes ago, Nicknak said:

Three more V1 La Pavoni Nozzles for one person 🤯 ..  Just some finishing to do and some polishing .

834C3B94-AAC1-410E-BFDF-878EB211EF8B.jpeg

Beauts, and worth their weight in gold!

• Like 1

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles  /  1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip, tamper and stand, portafilter stand  /  Monolith Titan MAX and MC4-Duo on order  /  Leather Tamper Mat, MAX Mat and Tamper Stand by Mildred's Bar Towels! / HG-1  /  Kalita wave  /  Stag kettle  /  OCD  /  Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer  /  gold B Plus stirrer  /  Push Tamper  /  Puqpress  /  EPHQ 14g baskets & 15g & 18g vst  /  IMS 35μM  /  LDT  /  Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers  /  LW Bean Cellars & Caddy  /  Decent thermometer  /  Acme Evo 150ml cups  /  Espazzola  /  Hottop  /  embroidered by me bar towels  /  coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  /  in the cellars: HasBean, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, Craft House sub  /  6 gorgeous guineas  /  a dog  /  a very lovely and understanding husband 

Towel Vendor / KafaTek and Londinium Fan

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/MildredsBarTowels

#MildredMittens #BusyLittleMen 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Nicknak said:

Had a busy few days recently with funnels and now a few nozzles .. Had a go with stainless which added a few challenges . 

6B51DB19-84D7-411E-A1B6-447FE6466A08.jpeg

How dare you you heathen! Stainless?!?!?

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Cooffe said:

How dare you you heathen! Stainless?!?!?

The brass ones are so much nicer 🙄 ... Have you tried drilling stainless with a 1.5mm drill 🤯

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, MediumRoastSteam said:

Brass brass brass! Keep it brass, the steam arm is brass, best not to have a galvanic reaction! 

After reading a little slightly acidic milk can stain it ... The brass one is so much nicer to make 😬

Edited by Nicknak

Do you have any spare @Nicknak? I've just twisted my friends arm into buying a Pavoni and need to upgrade the tip. 

1995 'Coffee Gaggia' with full Gaggia Classic conversion, DIY PID Controller, OPV set to 9bar, Silvia steam wand, Botomless PF, VST 15g Basket, Motta 58mm Tamper and Ascaso I-Mini grinder

2 hours ago, MartinB said:

Do you have any spare @Nicknak? I've just twisted my friends arm into buying a Pavoni and need to upgrade the tip. 

Martin , I just make them when people ask me.  PM me when you want 

Edited by Nicknak
  • Like 1