IGNORED

Any experience with ecookshop.co.uk

AlanB1976

Hi all

After finally making my mind up, I'm looking to buy the Sage dual boiler. Cheapest place is ecookshop which is so low I wonder about them. Does anyone have experience with them? Trustpilot showed decent reviews but that can be faked. Model showed as correct - BES920BSUK

I figure I can buy it on my credit card so I have a route to a refund if they take my money, but obviously don't want to have the hassle. 

Thanks

Alan

Hi all
After finally making my mind up, I'm looking to buy the Sage dual boiler. Cheapest place is ecookshop which is so low I wonder about them. Does anyone have experience with them? Trustpilot showed decent reviews but that can be faked. Model showed as correct - BES920BSUK
I figure I can buy it on my credit card so I have a route to a refund if they take my money, but obviously don't want to have the hassle. 
Thanks
Alan
See if Lakeland will pricematch them so you get a better warranty.
  • Like 1

I second going down the Lakeland route. Don’t just look at price or you could get burned in the long run. Lakeland have a cast iron warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GS3 MP, Ceado E92 and E37s, Feldgrind. Niche.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Arrrgggg....... Lakeland only has the silver and ecookshop  only has the black sesame on special ?. If I went the silver to price match with ecookshop, the price would be £200 more which pushes it way above my budget.

I will have to risk the warrantee with ecookshop. Unless anyone can advise on other shops that stock the dual boiler and do price match?

• 4 months later...

ecookshop I got my Sage Dual Boiler and grinder (Truffle) from here free next day delivery unbeatable price i also got extra discount with a promo code. You can just ring them any questions as well, i did and they really helpful i would defo use them again. They based in Clitheroe not far from where i live.