GrowlingDog

Coffee cup suggestions.

I'm looking for some small coffee cups.

These are my favourite cups, which I use everyday. These are 10oz My wife is restricted on both the amount of fluid she can consume and the amount of coffee, so we are looking for something similar in shape, but smaller, about 6oz or a bit less.

Any suggestions.

46f83aef24b51d2e47be9bd152b53dc3.jpg

Gear:   Gaggia Classic, La Pavoni Euopiccola, Niche zero grinder.

Acme, Not Neutral, Love Ceramics and d’Ancap are all top notch.

They are all quite different in style, but Acme Evo wins for me as the handle is actually not a gimmick...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I like the ACME Evo too.   I wish I could buy less than 6.

I have some Loveramics Tulip design in Teal 160/170 ml. Got my eye on some No Neutral  ones.

• Like 1

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

I like the ACME Evo too.   I wish I could buy less than 6.

You could potentially find someone to group by with. Some folk have bought a bunch and sold the rest (posted by mail).

If you’re in Glasgow by any chance, give me a shout as I do have a couple of Not Neutral 170ml mugs I no longer use and been thinking of ordering more of 150ml Acme Evos...
  • Like 1

You could potentially find someone to group by with. Some folk have bought a bunch and sold the rest (posted by mail).

If you’re in Glasgow by any chance, give me a shout as I do have a couple of Not Neutral 170ml mugs I no longer use and been thinking of ordering more of 150ml Acme Evos...
Which cups do you have? Would you consider posting as have had a wanted add for some not neutrals up for a couple weeks.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Machine - Currently a Londinium R. Grinder - Niche. Tamper/distributor - Puqpress and Pullman Distribution and Big Step Palm Tamper.

Which cups do you have? Would you consider posting as have had a wanted add for some not neutrals up for a couple weeks.

Sorry, I’m unlikely to ship them as the last time I did post a ceramic brewer didn’t end up well :(.

Sorry, I’m unlikely to ship them as the last time I did post a ceramic brewer didn’t end up well frown.png.73ea0dd42e42e39f009e69d1bcc535dd.png.
Not a problem. If you change your mind let me know.

• Like 1

Machine - Currently a Londinium R. Grinder - Niche. Tamper/distributor - Puqpress and Pullman Distribution and Big Step Palm Tamper.

Posted (edited)

Thankyou all for your suggestions.

I have just ordered some Loveramics Egg design, cups and saucers in Red.  Latte ones for me, Flat White ones for the Mrs, and some Espresso ones for me.

Edited by GrowlingDog

My cups have arrived from Loveramics.

Really pleased with the quality of them.

a6b20496bce5025f42d2fd8151a5eb59.jpga3b440c35f1ebf6b160c8261771250e2.jpga976b01f447de8e1c9e00cbd2348d7c7.jpg

• Like 1

Yep good cups I have 3 sets.

• Like 1

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)