Nopapercup

Missing Forum posts or topics

What's happened to all the posts? I've just searched for a topic I started on my refurbed Pavoni's called How to polish a turd and then searched for the thread on the Pullman tamper I bought on here and I can't find either. Is the new system still having teething problems or are they just gone?

What's happened to all the posts? I've just searched for a topic I started on my refurbed Pavoni's called How to polish a turd and then searched for the thread on the Pullman tamper I bought on here and I can't find either. Is the new system still having teething problems or are they just gone?
Did you search manually or with the search function? If the latter, it's been broken for quite a while
  • Thanks 1

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Here's your turd!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ashcroc said:
4 minutes ago, Nopapercup said:

Did you search manually or with the search function? If the latter, it's been broken for quite a while

With the search function. I just found the my thread scrolling through the lever forum.

I don't want to criticise as I know people put a lot of time into making this forum work but a few months down the line I'm still struggling with the new system. 

With the search function. I just found the my thread scrolling through the lever forum.

I don't want to criticise as I know people put a lot of time into making this forum work but a few months down the line I'm still struggling with the new system. 

Know what you mean. The search function could be solved with the simple act of putting a google search box in with a site specific option as I've seen on other fora.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, ashcroc said:

Know what you mean. The search function could be solved with the simple act of putting a google search box in with a site specific option as I've seen on other fora.

..... unfortunately @Tait seems to have done a runner.

... or perhaps more charitably whatever he is doing to fix it - he isn't letting on!

There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Manic Obsession"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Expobar Brewtus DB, Mazzer SJ, Sowden, V60, Aeropress and all sorts

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently enjoying LSOL

On 22/07/2019 at 18:16, Nopapercup said:

Checking

On 22/07/2019 at 18:16, Nopapercup said:

Rebuilding the search now and I turned off Time Decay. This was a feature designed to hide older posts in favour of fresher ones but that's not really suitable for our needs.

Hopefully this sorts it but Search will be down for the next hour or two while it rebuilds.

@Rhys is your man if I'm not answering. He'll call me if there is anything major and is our day to day admin.

I'll check back in the morning to see if I can find a turd. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Looking good so far!

Screenshot_20190724-010725.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

'Search' working fine now. Thanks for sorting this out.

Gaggia Classic 2010 PID(IMS 200µm shower screen&Brass Dispersion Plate&OPV&Steam Wand Modded) | Kinu M47 V3 Niche Zero | Bottomless Portafilter&VST Ridgeless 15gr and 18gr | Decent Tamper V2 | MouMou 58mm Distribution Tool | 2X 64oz Airscapes & CoffeeVac

@Tait lives welcome back...

• Thanks 1

It doesn't matter how you get there it's only the end result that matters

Great news. it's a such a basic function, but when your searching for answers that's probably been asked before, it's a nightmare without it.

Nuova Simonelli Musica Lux /Eureka Zenith 65E / Rancilio Rocky 2015 / Torr goldfinger 58.55 sharp edge