Luigi76

My temporary setup

Linea Mini & Eurka Mignon Specialita. I am planning an upgrade on the grinder but I am still looking for the right candidate.

I tried Niche and while I liked the routine I didn't like it in the cup (just a matter of taste)

IMG_3898.thumb.JPG.537e690bbfc4be374239ec324460d5a1.JPG

• Like 3

I love the look of the LM LM you deffo need to get something paired with it. Anything in mind?  

• Like 1

Everything my heart could desire (more or less). . .

https://cupperjoe.com

I am looking into upgrading into a flat grinder with larger burrs. I loved the single dosing routine of Niche but I don't see many options for single dosing flat grinders.

Current list of candidates:

• Ceado e37s
  • Eureka Atom 75
  • Wait until September & see if some new owner of Monolith Flat Max drops their old Flat 🙂

Suggestions are welcome!

• Like 2

@coffeechap any ideas?

says Hasi.

'This Sunday I will be out in the road saying - "Hasi says your impeading me from pursuing my recreational motivations while you wank off over the finer details of some aloof brainfork" :whistle: ' @jimbojohn55

Deep Thought says 'tight wiggles' is the answer. @Scotford

ZM ZM ZM 😂

• Like 1

Londinium R - KafaTek Monolith Conical - Versalab M3

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Luigi76 said:

I am looking into upgrading into a flat grinder with larger burrs. I loved the single dosing routine of Niche but I don't see many options for single dosing flat grinders.

Current list of candidates:

• Ceado e37s
  • Eureka Atom 75
  • Wait until September & see if some new owner of Monolith Flat Max drops their old Flat 🙂

Suggestions are welcome!

ZM is a fab single doser as is the verbal abuse and the karate kid. I Would avoid the other two you mentioned for single dosing

Edited by coffeechap

AKA Toffee chips

@coffeechap thanks for the suggestion, for "ZM" you mean Mazzer ZM?

Definitely not trying to do SD with e37s or Atom, just planning to use them as good on demand grinders with a hopper.

Forgive me if I’m wrong, but wouldn’t the Compak E8 be a better option for OD grinding? Not many on here, from what I’ve seen, own the Atom and the E37S is a great grinder, having owned one myself, but personally wished I had bought the E8 instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Londinium R - KafaTek Monolith Conical - Versalab M3

Forgive me if I’m wrong, but wouldn’t the Compak E8 be a better option for OD grinding? Not many on here, from what I’ve seen, own the Atom and the E37S is a great grinder, having owned one myself, but personally wished I had bought the E8 instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. Why do you say that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GS3, Ceado E92, Feldgrind. Niche.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________