Lordbazzer

Eureka Mignon Mk2

Posted (edited)

For sale is my Mignon, hardly used in black. Bought new from Bella Barista, it has just fallen outside of its warranty. Apart from some marks to the chrome and a tiny chip in the paint on one of the feet corners, it is in superb condition.

Comes with an unused second set of burrs, adapter plate and the warranty card. The box has long gone unfortunately so local pickup only or I can meet halfway provided it's no more that an hours drive from the West Midlands. 

Looking for £200 cash on collection please.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_1262.JPG

IMG_1269.JPG

IMG_1270.JPG

IMG_1274.JPG

Edited by Lordbazzer

Hello!
I'm interested, but based in Aberystwyth- don't suppose you come down to the coast every now and then do you?

Iwan

Apologies Iwan, been away for a few days with limited internet access. I see you've grabbed another in the meantime.

Aberystwyth would have been a little far for me!

Andy

On 15/08/2019 at 17:15, ingaincornwall said:

Is there any way of getting this down to Cornwall? 

Go for it! You can send a courier. Perfect start to your coffee journey. Ask the seller nicely to pack it well and you're golden.

• Like 1

Rocket Giotto Evoluzione v2, Eureka Zenith 65E, Niche grinder, Pharos grinder with VoodooDaddy mods, Eureka MDL, Torr Goldfinger, Smart Tamp. Various coffee stuff.

Sorry Neil, been away on business. Yes still for sale and happy to meet you somewhere. I'm in Wolverhampton.

Sorry Neil, been away on business. Yes still for sale and happy to meet you somewhere. I'm in Wolverhampton.

@Neilbdavies

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Hi the Wife has convinced me to buy new and take the two year guarantee thanks for getting back to me but I’ll pass at this moment in time 

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)