cambosheff

Apple iPhone XS 512GB - Unlocked

Apple iPhone XS 512GB - Silver and unlocked to all networks. 

Excellent condition, no marks of any kind anywhere. 

Plenty of standard Apple warranty remaining (7-8 months). 

Fully boxed, all accessories are completely unused. Awesome phone, just too big for my daily use.

1368090514_s-l1600(2).thumb.jpg.479d19502bfd6091579ea0fdc8796b39.jpg

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.477065bf202c0a8593aacb541435a9d6.jpg

1402220696_s-l1600(1).thumb.jpg.e73b95c8c66dc4c459ad9b7a57cc088a.jpg

£830 + PP (Special delivery covers up to £1k for < £10)

Not really it’s pristine loads of warranty and unlocked. I’ve listed it on here lower than I’d take anywhere else.

Thanks for your interest though, appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s fine, I wanted to know your position and you’ve clarified it perfectly for me and anyone else considering your sale. 

I thought i owed you the courtesy of where I was coming from in asking the question. With the understanding that an electronic device, if it’s going to fail, will generally fail within its first Year. Theory suggests that if it passes that first milestone, it will probably go on to give a reasonable trouble free service. Since phones are highly complex devices, I’ve confirmed that Apple Care is not available as a bolt on product for further peace of mind on what is essentially a piece of kit that can’t generally be fixed at home. So it boils down to taking a chance! 🤔

Thanks again for your consideration. Good luck with your sale.

Applecare is the standard apple warranty and goes with the device not the owner. It has, as stated 7-8 months of that left. It also has AppleCare+ but that’s an additional purchase that can be transferred ONCE. I’d happily include that if someone wanted the balance of it (£160) but I won’t include AC+ for less as I get my cash back if I cancel it.

I hope that makes it clearer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks - that’s good to know as an option 🤔

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)