Hasi

VB Kaffee - Consolidated UK shipment round 2

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone,
now that it's been done before we know it works :classic_cool: Technically, that is. If you're interested, maybe we can fill another big box?
I did a little copy/paste from the test thread, just got the exchange rate updated.

- up to 20 members (my first group buy) may
- order between 15 and 20kg total
- at €24 or €26 per kilo if you order by 500g bags (£21.68 or £23.48 today)
- at €26 or €28 per kilo, respectively, if you choose 250g bags (£23.48 or £25.29 today)
- through our online shop and choose "CFUK consolidated shipment" for €4.50 (£4.06 today)

How it's done after group buy closes

- we'll send one big box containing all smaller boxes to trustworthy member  @Nicknak  who kindly agreed to unpack and post out individual parcels, immediately
- within about a week from roasting date you should have the order at your doorstep
- we pay for the big shipment via DPD. Only domestic RM postage is on you

Some more info:

- at 1 kilo batches we're a true mirco roastery :)
- despite the online shop being all English, product labels will be in German (for an exotic experience :D )
- feel free to take a look the online shop over here, but please do not place any orders until we've reached the total minimum quantity of 15 kilos
- we've got the same lineup as during test period, also planning to keep these coffees as our standard repertoire
- one additional bean will be online from following weekend on (have a batch resting to be taken to another tasting as espresso and V60, rather light stuff)
- our definition of a light roast is straight at end of first crack, our definition of a medium roast is mid-way between first and second crack
- just as a heads up: our espresso blends contain quality Guatemalan robusta beans (10% in Vöcklabrand and 30% in Zündfunke)

Whoever wishes to take part, please create a list below, stating your name and order, like: 1. Hasi (500g Sigri, 500g La Fortuna Light Roast) and quote the last post above containing an order.
In case I've forgot anything, just let me know :classic_cool:

Looking very much forward to this!!

Cheers,

Matt

Disclaimer according to our Group Buy rules:

By participating in this Group Buy all participants agree to release Coffee Forums UK, its Owners, Administrators, Moderators or any other staff of any and all liability and waive all rights I may have under all laws and governing bodies. By posting in this thread you agree you are entering a binding contract between the Organiser and the Participant.

Edited by Hasi
  • Like 7

says Hasi.

'This Sunday I will be out in the road saying - "Hasi says your impeading me from pursuing my recreational motivations while you wank off over the finer details of some aloof brainfork" :whistle: ' @jimbojohn55

Deep Thought says 'tight wiggles' is the answer. @Scotford

1. Planter. 500g Sigri, 250g La Fortuna Light and 250g of whatever your new Roast is going to be, and if made available.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Machine - Currently a Londinium R. Grinder - Niche. Tamper/distributor - Puqpress and Pullman Distribution and Big Step Palm Tamper.

2, Jimbojohn55 1KG of your new mystery light roast - Ive heard about this coffee , shhhh

keep calm and grind flat

1. Planter. 500g Sigri, 250g La Fortuna Light and 250g of whatever your new Roast is going to be, and if made available. 
2. , Jimbojohn55 1KG of your new mystery light roast - Ive heard about this coffee , shhhh

3. Fez (500g La Fortuna - Medium roast, 500g Sigri AA)

• Like 1

LR, Niche & a steady stream of beans

@hasi about time 😂what is this immediate bit 🥴

1. Planter. 500g Sigri, 250g La Fortuna Light and 250g of whatever your new Roast is going to be, and if made available. 
2. , Jimbojohn55 1KG of your new mystery light roast - Ive heard about this coffee , shhhh

4. Nicknak  1 kilo of Sigri .. medium please 

• Like 1

2. , Jimbojohn55 1KG of your new mystery light roast - Ive heard about this coffee , shhhh

5. Cooffe - 500g La Fortuna Medium, 500g Mystery light roast (hit me with the jimbojohn)

• Like 1

5. Cooffe - 500g La Fortuna Medium, 500g Mystery light roast (hit me with the jimbojohn)
6. Sparkyx - 1kg Zündfunke, 500g Mystery light roast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Londinium R - KafaTek Monolith Conical - Versalab M3

5 minutes ago, Sparkyx said:

Ah, I see that you, too, have become semi fluent in German. Willkommen an bord.

• Haha 1

holy... 

just came in from faffing with our house guest (see link below) and boom! Almost there already 🤪

Thank you indeed for your interest!

• Like 1

says Hasi.

'This Sunday I will be out in the road saying - "Hasi says your impeading me from pursuing my recreational motivations while you wank off over the finer details of some aloof brainfork" :whistle: ' @jimbojohn55

What’s this new light roast then that Jim is getting?

• Haha 1

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

9 hours ago, joey24dirt said:

What’s this new light roast then that Jim is getting?

Yea, wanna know as well! :D

says Hasi.

1. Planter. 500g Sigri, 250g La Fortuna Light and 250g of whatever your new Roast is going to be, and if made available. 
2. , Jimbojohn55 1KG of your new mystery light roast - Ive heard about this coffee , shhhh 
7. Nick1881 - 500g La Fortuna

Can I just gave 500g? I don't need any more coffee and I'm away for 2 weeks very soon but I can't miss this.

If there's a 1kg minimum then I will take another 500g.

Niche Zero, Lelit Bianca, Claris Ultra filter, Torr Tamper with NickNak handle, BT Wedge distribution tool, Felicita ARC scales, MildredM towels. Fully converted by Coffee Forums UK.

2. , Jimbojohn55 1KG of your new mystery light roast - Ive heard about this coffee , shhhh 
8. ronsil - 1 kg Vöcklabrand

Ron 

Cheers guys!
@Nick1881 not a problem at all!

• Thanks 1

says Hasi.

@Hasi We could do with some samples coming though with this batch or send directly, will drop you a DM. Put us down for 500g of the new mystery light roast. I am bit of a neaderthol but I want to  add 9. Su - 500g light roast and subscription samples, but those we need to discuss, as we don't want samples of coffee we just included! Drop me a DM with a list of your coffee greens.

• Like 1

emoji251.png&emoji145.png

3 hours ago, DogandHat said:

@Hasi We could do with some samples coming though with this batch or send directly, will drop you a DM. Put us down for 500g of the new mystery light roast. I am bit of a neaderthol but I want to  add 9. Su - 500g light roast and subscription samples, but those we need to discuss, as we don't want samples of coffee we just included! Drop me a DM with a list of your coffee greens.

Ha!

Awesome 😎 will do! 

• Like 1

says Hasi.

9. JimmGC51 - 500g La Fortuna Medium, 500g Mystery light roast

• Like 1

Lake_M (500g Vocklabrand, 500g mystery light roast)

Could someone add this please I can’t do it on TT. Ta!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

GS3, Ceado E92, Feldgrind. Niche.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

9. JimmGC51 - 500g La Fortuna Medium, 500g Mystery light roast

10. Lake_M (500g Vocklabrand, 500g mystery light roast)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Londinium R - KafaTek Monolith Conical - Versalab M3

10. Su (DogandHat) - 500g light roast and subscription samples

11. Lake_M (500g Vocklabrand, 500g mystery light roast)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Great stuff!
Thanks  @ashcroc  for being a second quicker than me :D

says Hasi.

Great stuff!
Thanks  [mention=14339]ashcroc[/mention]  for being a second quicker than me
No worries. Noticed Su's request wasn't in there too.
  • Like 1

Can I have 500g off the mystery bus please. Also on tt so would appreciate someone helping me out

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

10. Su (DogandHat) - 500g light roast and subscription samples
11. Lake_M (500g Vocklabrand, 500g mystery light roast)
12. Joey24dirt 500g Mystery Bus!

• Like 2

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)