ashcroc

2019 Amazon Prime Day Deals

Thought it might be a good idea to link This years coffee related Prime Day deals here.

Doesn't appear to be too much this year & no Sage appliances from what I can see.

Cheap electric gooseneck kettle

Octopus Funnel for SJ doser modders (starts 09:49)

Hob gooseneck kettle with thermometer (starts 06:39 16/7)

• Like 1

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Don't put sage up, Pizza ovens yes

• Like 2

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

Don't put sage up, Pizza ovens yes

Saw a couple of sit on bbq box type things.

Csn't say I'm too impressed with the wares they're hawking this year.

just ooni ones I am looking at and a New Garmin not sure which one will be a Fenix.

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

just ooni ones I am looking at and a New Garmin not sure which one will be a Fenix.
Plenty of garmin stuff on there

Don't think there are any ooni deals on prime day unless I've missed any. Have had a look but couldn't see any other than a peel. Unfortunately.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Machine - Currently a Londinium R. Grinder - Niche. Tamper/distributor - Puqpress and Pullman Distribution and Big Step Palm Tamper.

Posted (edited)

Nope none I had a look, not pleased haha which Garmin Fenix 5s or the 5s plus  sea band. @Planter

Edited by Jony

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

Don't think there are any ooni deals on prime day unless I've missed any. Have had a look but couldn't see any other than a peel. Unfortunately.

There's a Koda with 12% off but it's not prime day exclusive.

Koda got to be under £200 seen a few over the last few weeks for around that. I would prefer the Pro £350 but none what so ever.

• Like 1

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

Nope none I had a look, not pleased haha which Garmin Fenix 5s or the 5s plus  sea band. [mention=15760]Planter[/mention]
Quite a big difference still. Over £100 for not a huge amount more. Unless you want the music and maps. But for running/cycling etc the 5s will be more than sufficient in my opinion. However I do like the seafoam straps.

Machine - Currently a Londinium R. Grinder - Niche. Tamper/distributor - Puqpress and Pullman Distribution and Big Step Palm Tamper.

Just now, Planter said:

Quite a big difference still. Over £100 for not a huge amount more. Unless you want the music and maps. But for running/cycling etc the 5s will be more than sufficient in my opinion. However I do like the seafoam straps.

Yep for me I only do 3 things. Plus I have thin wrists so has to be the S version it's like having a Brietling  on my wrist haha

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

Just now, Jony said:

Yep for me I only do 3 things. Plus I have thin wrists so has to be the S version it's like having a Brietling  on my wrist haha

Haha, my wrists are like kids as you know. But the watch does everything youll need. 

I have seen a Fenix 5 Sapphire £270 with 12 m Warranty so covered either way.

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

I have seen a Fenix 5 Sapphire £270 with 12 m Warranty so covered either way.
Sapphire is the way forward

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)