johnbudding

FS: Aergrind (MBK, Made by Knock)

The fund for a new laptop continues...!

Kickstarter edition of the MBK Aergrind. Great condition as it just doesn't get the use from me.

I bought it brand new from a guy selling them on eBay, I assume he bought a batch and sold them on for a profit. 

Used for a total of less than two weeks over about a year or so; the rest of the time it's been stored in the cupboard in its packaging. 

Comes with the rings, instructions, and original packaging. 

£85 plus P&P 

IMG_20190711_142449.jpg

IMG_20190711_142646.jpg

IMG_20190711_142739.jpg

@lee1980 This is a good price on a Feld1. Has detachable handle too which you wanted for travelling...

[mention=16492]lee1980[/mention] This is a good price on a Feld1. Has detachable handle too which you wanted for travelling...
Not a Feld1.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

1 hour ago, ashcroc said:

Not a Feld1. emoji6.png

Hurr Durr look at me not looking at the pictures or even reading the titles properly... Either way, sitll a good deal for an Aergrind - they are off the shelf @ about £110 normally

@johnbudding I'd love to take her off your hands but can't afford the asking price. One of these went for £60 recently. Given the condition of yours I'd be happy to offer 70 delivered, would you consider this? 

Thanks alot

Thanks for heads up Cooffe, though may of been to slow! 

• Like 1

Thanks

Lee. (R58 and Zenith 65e)

I should be able to take it for £78 delivered but at end of this month, unless summat else crops up.

Thanks

13 minutes ago, johnbudding said:

OK, I'm hoping @donblacc will let me know whether he is interested or not as he made the first offer. 

Of course yea no worries.

Thanks

3 hours ago, johnbudding said:

@donblacc are you able to let me know if you're interested in buying the Aergrind please? Thank you :)

Apologies for the delay! I'm currently away and totally forgot about this.. 

I'll have to let this one go to @lee1980 but thanks for keeping me in mind!

All the best

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)