Achrys

Any small HX machine’s about?

Hi,

I’m hoping there’s a pre-loved shiny HX machine out there which is no longer wanted (but still loved!). I don’t have my heart set on a specific brand (can’t presently afford to be fussy), but having a creative background - looks are pretty important me, along with a great experience of learning to handle the machine’s ‘quirks’ .

Budget isn’t great, up to £400 or so, but may be able to fiddle with that if the right thing comes along. I love the exposed E61, and polished metal machines, small footprint is handy too.

I know it’s a big ask, but they’re defo out there (ACS Minima find was a beautiful example - I’ve spoken to my psychologist and we’ve dealt with this blow and have packed my feelings away now 😂).

If it helps, I’m driving to Scotland at the end of August (wedding, not mine), and could return back south via ‘somewhere’ to avoid couriers (we know how they love to ‘tweak’ a machine in transit!). My family can budge up and accommodate it in the car (or walk home).

I’ve probably missed off vital info, if so, please poke me, but in a nice way - I’m sensitive 👍🏻

• Like 1

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)