Sign in to follow this  
Cooffe

58mm Tamper/Basket/Leveller Wanted

Hi all, just got a machine with an E61 group, so ideally looking for someone/some people who are willing to separate with a 58-58.55mm tamper, a leveller and an added brucey bonus would be if there was an 18mm VST Ridgeless basket with a paired tamper.

I know it's a long shot but worth asking here first I guess.

Cheers all!

I have a vst 18g ridgeless, used a handful of times and still like new. £20 delivered ok for you?

LR, Niche & a steady stream of beans

10 minutes ago, Fez said:

I have a vst 18g ridgeless, used a handful of times and still like new. £20 delivered ok for you?

I think I can cope with that! Can I PM you?

50 minutes ago, Cooffe said:

I think I can cope with that! Can I PM you?

Yip. Send your address over in a pm :)

3 minutes ago, Fez said:

Yip. Send your address over in a pm :)

Cheers dude!

Just an update on this - only looking for the grooming tool/leveller/distributor (whatever you want to call it).

Cheers!

Money sent with address - please confirm you've received it? @Fez

Got it 

13 minutes ago, Cooffe said:

Just an update on this - only looking for the grooming tool/leveller/distributor (whatever you want to call it).

Cheers!

Where in the country are you?

ACS Vesuvius DBPP, Izzo Duetto DB, Minima DB, Lelit Bianca Prototype DB (paddle flow control) BTC Machines: Roasters: Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster, other failed roasters: Grinders: Ceado E92, Niche US and UK: 145kg assorted greens: My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/

Just now, DavecUK said:

Where in the country are you?

West mids - just south of Birmingham (B90 post code)

Too far....

ACS Vesuvius DBPP, Izzo Duetto DB, Minima DB, Lelit Bianca Prototype DB (paddle flow control) BTC Machines: Roasters: Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster, other failed roasters: Grinders: Ceado E92, Niche US and UK: 145kg assorted greens: My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/

I guess if you're in Surrey - that's a fair way!

@Cooffe I have a Motta 58 mm levelling tool, they are £30 on Amazon, mines been used a dozen or so times, yours for £15 + postage or you can collect if you're ever near Nuneaton.

Niche Zero, Lelit Bianca, Claris Ultra filter, Torr Tamper with NickNak handle, BT Wedge distribution tool, Felicita ARC scales, MildredM towels. Fully converted by Coffee Forums UK.

7 minutes ago, Nick1881 said:

@Cooffe I have a Motta 58 mm levelling tool, they are £30 on Amazon, mines been used a dozen or so times, yours for £15 + postage or you can collect if you're ever near Nuneaton.

Sure will take it for £15. I'm from B90 post code and work in Coventry, so not too far away - shall we go to PM?

Pm sent.

• Like 1

Niche Zero, Lelit Bianca, Claris Ultra filter, Torr Tamper with NickNak handle, BT Wedge distribution tool, Felicita ARC scales, MildredM towels. Fully converted by Coffee Forums UK.

Sign in to follow this  

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)