joey24dirt

Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V HX

The time has come I think to move on the big machine. I’m loving life with the La Pavoni so I’ll stay with that for now (until Conti make a one group Monte Carlo )

I bought this as a knacker from eBay and give it a full strip down and overhaul.

This is the thread...

Comes with two portafilters - naked and spouted. Loads of baskets and I’ll chuck in the box of spares I have which includes group seals and steam/water valve parts.

I’ve spent a small fortune putting this right and upgrading it. It’s had a new swivel steam arm upgrade. New element and also comes with a spare. New safety valve and anti-vac.

Check the resto thread for all the details.

This is a plumbed in machine, sporting a rotary pump. It will suck from a bottle if needed to.

5litre HX boiler with very impressive steam capabilities. Full volumetric machine so once you’re set up it’s just touching the button and away. I’m pretty sure I have the instructions for it too which is handy.

This thing weighs a fair bit. I can manage it just about and I’m a big lad, so I wouldn’t think postage was an option. I’d be happy to pallet up though at the buyers own organising/risk

Looking for £400 at the moment. Possibly look at offers later down the line. It’s also advertised elsewhere.

Cheers.

fbffa054419087f4bebaf9bdb9c84ff3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

Well the “forum upgrade” has seen the end for my restoration thread it would seem. So I can’t link that for potential buyers unfortunately. 

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

Good luck with the sale Joey, I know you put a lot into this. Lovely machine.

• Like 1

GS3, Ceado E92, Feldgrind. Niche.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@joey24dirt you have interest...

• Like 1

It doesn't matter how you get there it's only the end result that matters

What size is the machine?

And whereabouts are you?

Ta!

I’m rubbish

I’m north east, near Redcar

It’s 370mm wide. 460mm tall. 520mm deep

• Like 2

@SkateReclaimCreate

Thanks for that.
MIGHT know an interested party....... 
Will keep you posted.

That’s great thank you

• Like 1

@SkateReclaimCreate

Thanks for that.
MIGHT know an interested party....... 
Will keep you posted.

That’s great thank you

• Like 2

@SkateReclaimCreate

On 08/07/2019 at 19:39, joey24dirt said:

Well the “forum upgrade” has seen the end for my restoration thread it would seem. So I can’t link that for potential buyers unfortunately. 

Hi Joey, found your restoration thread, clearly a lot of love went into this baby. I'm looking for something for a pop up cafe/coffee shop 2 days a week. Would this do the trick for me do you think? I would have to have it attached to a bottle as no room to plumb it in in my venue. Thanks very much

• Like 1

Hi Joey, found your restoration thread, clearly a lot of love went into this baby. I'm looking for something for a pop up cafe/coffee shop 2 days a week. Would this do the trick for me do you think? I would have to have it attached to a bottle as no room to plumb it in in my venue. Thanks very much

Yeah this would manage just fine. Pulls shots no problem and steams amazingly.

I’d send more pictures but I’ve got it all wrapped up and stored ready for it’s new owner

• Like 1

@SkateReclaimCreate

1 minute ago, joey24dirt said:

Yeah this would manage just fine. Pulls shots no problem and steams amazingly.

I’d send more pictures but I’ve got it all wrapped up and stored ready for it’s new owner emoji4.png

Well i think that might be me then! 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Charlie-E said:

Well i think that might be me then! 

Dropped you a PM

• Like 1

Replied to PM mentioning forum rules

• Like 2

@SkateReclaimCreate

13 minutes ago, joey24dirt said:

Replied to PM mentioning forum rules emoji4.pngemoji106.png

Yep apologies, hadn't got a handle on the rules and I wasn't clear enough in my earlier post so i am offering to buy Joeys Nuovo simonelli for full asking , collection at the weekend. Thanks all.

• Like 4

Yep apologies, hadn't got a handle on the rules and I wasn't clear enough in my earlier post so i am offering to buy Joeys Nuovo simonelli for full asking , collection at the weekend. Thanks all.

Hehe thank you we can go back to PM now

• Like 1

@SkateReclaimCreate

Nice one, @joey24dirt did a great resto on this, it will be perfect for your needs

• Like 3

AKA Toffee chips

Machine now sold and collected.

Lovely to meet you guys and thank you.

Best of luck with your venture and if you need any advice feel free to get in touch.

I just need to explain to the boys now why you aren’t coming back after you’ve been to the beach

@SkateReclaimCreate

7 hours ago, joey24dirt said:

Machine now sold and collected.

Lovely to meet you guys and thank you.

Best of luck with your venture and if you need any advice feel free to get in touch.

I just need to explain to the boys now why you aren’t coming back after you’ve been to the beach emoji23.png

Thanks very much Joey, great to meet you all. 

The beast is happily sitting in the kitchen now waiting for us to work out how the heck to put it all together! Should be an adventure and will keep you posted on how it goes. Let us know if any baskets appear , in the meantime we will search some out online. Thanks for the opportunity of a trip to the beach! Sorry to the boys! Wilf was gutted too!

• Like 1

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)