joey24dirt

Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V 5Ltr HX

Possibly looking to sell up the big machine but I have no idea what it would be worth.

b9bf93df687eb9985d7e2d1d8e4c07c3.jpg

Fully stripped down and restored back to its former glory. New element and spare element (worth £50)

Naked and standard pf’s

Tons of baskets.

This is a plumbed in machine. It will pull from a bottle though.

Rotary pump and a 5ltr HX boiler

The rear lower skirt panels may need a lick of paint in the future but ok for now.

Upgraded steam wand to a multi position wand. Steam and water on paddles.

Volumetrics

Don’t know what it would be worth so ideas welcome.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

I suspect it might be a lot less than you think unless someone specifically wants a commercial one group, even then not a huge amount.

• Like 1

ACS Vesuvius DBPP, Izzo Duetto DB, Minima DB, Lelit Bianca Prototype DB (paddle flow control) BTC Machines: Roasters: Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster, other failed roasters: Grinders: Ceado E92, Niche US and UK: 145kg assorted greens: My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/

I suspect it might be a lot less than you think unless someone specifically wants a commercial one group, even then not a huge amount.

Cheers Dave, I know what you’re saying. Im not expecting to get a fortune for this but was just hoping for some kind of ball park. I know what it owes me at least.

• Like 2

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

5-600 possibly more on eBay, have seen them go for more but not beat time of year to sell

• Like 3

AKA Toffee chips

I think ebay with a £250 reserve and see what happens

• Like 1

ACS Vesuvius DBPP, Izzo Duetto DB, Minima DB, Lelit Bianca Prototype DB (paddle flow control) BTC Machines: Roasters: Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster, other failed roasters: Grinders: Ceado E92, Niche US and UK: 145kg assorted greens: My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/

I’ll go with what Dave said

Possibly chuck it on eBay. Need to commit as it’s too big to store.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@SkateReclaimCreate

You looking to move to only the pavoni and a niche Joey or do you have your eye on some other gear.

• Like 1

You looking to move to only the pavoni and a niche Joey or do you have your eye on some other gear.

Yeah something like that. I’ve just had a good day and proved to myself that I can cope with just the Pavoni as a main machine, so it’s maybe time to move the big thing on.

• Like 4

@SkateReclaimCreate

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)