Coffee Forums banner

FS: Niche Zero Black

3K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  mctrials23 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
As title, have had it for a little over 8 months I think and I generally put two shots a day through it during the week and perhaps 4 per day at the weekend.

Very good condition and I will give it a good clear out before I hand it over. Comes with everything it originally came with. Only selling because I have bought a large flat burr grinder that is currently dwarfing my minima in the kitchen much to my missus' delight.

Looking for £420 collected or buyer is welcome to arrange postage at their own cost. Im in Tunbridge Wells if anyone wants to pick it up.

Wood Drinkware Barware Hardwood Gas

Attachments

See less See more
#11 ·
Yeah, so you've got the hard polystyrene cut to form that is in the niche box? That should keep it safe in shipping. You'd still need to pack it in a box and ram it with shredded paper or whatever so it can't move around prior to a courier collecting it. It's good info for any prospective buyers to have. I'm considering making an offer but am in two minds about it really. Would you consider a part exchange for a VDD modded Pharos or are you looking to just regain your expense on the Niche?

#12 ·
Yeah, it's got the original box with foam insert and I will box that in another box with packing.

Im just looking to recoup as much of what I paid for it as possible Rob. I would probably keep it if I ran a coffee shop but someone seems to think I don't... so it has to go.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.