Zephyr

Rocker R58v2 Mazzer Superjolly Electronic

Posted (edited)

Hey guys

how much should I ask for this combo? I have no box though.

2 portafilters double and naked

ims basket 18g

ims precision shower screen

brand new water filter pouch from rocket.

More baskets from rocket and a blind one

mazser has new set of blades around 30kg went through counter restarted from 0 so about 10k double shots, had it for about 4 yeas both. 

A4837CF7-45F0-4569-9971-81C691353BE5.jpeg

Edited by Zephyr

:: Rocket R58 :: Mahlkonig K30 :: Mazzer SJ-E :: IMS 18g :: VST 18g :: Push Tamper :: Torr Tamper :: Motta 0.5ml :: Ohaus Navigator XT :: Loveramics ::

No actual age of machines, no idea of condition, no photos, no history....no idea

ACS Vesuvius DBPP, Izzo Duetto DB, Minima DB, Lelit Bianca Prototype DB (paddle flow control) BTC Machines: Roasters: Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster, other failed roasters: Grinders: Ceado E92, Niche US and UK: 145kg assorted greens: My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/

No idea on the Grand Opening dear but I’d expect a 4 year old R58 to be around half new price. Possibly.

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

I'd go 10-15% above what you're willing to accept to leave a bit of haggle room.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

My apologies, hi res photos will come this evening, but for now iPad photo.

bought it new from Machina coffee, directly from Steve in Edinburgh, I picked up machine myself.

Lightly used at home, was plumbed in with btw filter, but only managed to grab coffee machine and grinder from previous relationship, reason it’s coming without a box and the rest of it. Used water tank from January until April this year, but since opening my own place in April. Since then it’s been cleaned and back flushed. It was regularly looked after with back flushing and pull caff flushing as well as pully milk. Water valve is like new, no americanos in here, only espresso and occasionally flat whites. Since water tank use I bought rocket water filter pouches, still have 1 new. From day one I used protective foam for top and tray to keep scratches at minimum,  also used take away tub to keep drip tray removal at minimum. Lovely condition a few light scratches here and there.

Mazzer was purchased second hand, serviced and cleaned, new set of burrs.

:: Rocket R58 :: Mahlkonig K30 :: Mazzer SJ-E :: IMS 18g :: VST 18g :: Push Tamper :: Torr Tamper :: Motta 0.5ml :: Ohaus Navigator XT :: Loveramics ::

32 minutes ago, DavecUK said:

No actual age of machines, no idea of condition, no photos, no history....no idea

I was asking what they go for, on average right now, and what should I aim for, I want to sell as combo, both rocket and mazzer 

28 minutes ago, ashcroc said:

I'd go 10-15% above what you're willing to accept to leave a bit of haggle room.

This above... I don't get the need for these valuations threads, person surely  knows what they will will, won't  accept for it , so use that and stick a bit on . 

Other than that over price it slightly and wait for offers.

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

I was asking what they go for, on average right now, and what should I aim for, I want to sell as combo, both rocket and mazzer 

We don't know , if we are being honest . Most anyone will do is look at the last sale and blag it a bit , which may be inaccurate if your machine is newer , older etc. 

You are as well looking at eBay sales , or create a dummy sale on eBay and see what they are trending for there. 

Edited by Mrboots2u

Instagram - rjw_inc

2 minutes ago, Mrboots2u said:

This above... I don't get the need for these valuations threads, person surely  knows what they will will, won't  accept for it , so use that and stick a bit on . 

Other than that over price it slightly and wait for offers.

I think you totally right in this, I was trying to get a figure, but I was thinking to put it out there for about 1.5k for both, I think it’s fair price, plus a few additions with shower screens baskets, all that, but with out box it would level itself out at that price. 

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

I think you totally right in this, I was trying to get a figure, but I was thinking to put it out there for about 1.5k for both, I think it’s fair price, plus a few additions with shower screens baskets, all that, but with out box it would level itself out at that price. 

In my exeperience you are more likely to sell these quicker separately than as a bundle.

If someone really wants both they can make you an offer for both 

If you lump them together than you are limiting your market , people may want to upgrade their machine but have a grinder. 

People will have better grinders than an SJ but want the Rocket

Edited by Mrboots2u
  • Like 1

Instagram - rjw_inc

3 minutes ago, Mrboots2u said:

In my exeperience you are more likely to sell these quicker separately than as a bundle.

If someone really wants both they can make you an offer for both 

If you lump them together than you are limiting your market , people may want to upgrade their machine but have a grinder. 

People will have better grinders than an SJ but want the Rocket

Good point, thx a lot again. 

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)