Rhys

Sage Barista Express.. £250.00

Thanks for the reply, too far for me im afraid, which is a shame because it looks like a lovely machine 🙁. Good luck with the sale

• Like 1

Hi Rhys

I'm in Manchester.  Do you go anywhere near on the way to York?  

I'm Interested in the Sage, currently have a very leaky Gaggia Classic which is genuinely limping along.

Would you consider £200 ?

Many thanks,

Alan

Edit:  just looked up Goole.  We're at least both at the right end of the country.  I could potentially meet you somewhere this side of Leeds.

Edited by tokendream

On 12/08/2019 at 13:42, tokendream said:

Hi Rhys

I'm in Manchester.  Do you go anywhere near on the way to York?  

I'm Interested in the Sage, currently have a very leaky Gaggia Classic which is genuinely limping along.

Would you consider £200 ?

Many thanks,

Alan

Edit:  just looked up Goole.  We're at least both at the right end of the country.  I could potentially meet you somewhere this side of Leeds.

Well that's a bugger, as I've just driven by Manchester tonight on the way to Chorley and back to pick an ebay purchase.. :classic_rolleyes:

I'll come down to £220 and could possibly deliver. Snowed under with work at the minute so could possibly do Friday after work, on Saturday morning if I'm not working (although I probably will be)

As far as I know there are no leaks or internal problems. Everything works as it should. It's been hardly used while I've had it. If I've got time I'll fire it up on Thursday evening and pull a few shots to give it the once over.

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

2 hours ago, ingaincornwall said:

Is this still available? And would you consider posting the machine?

Yes it's still available and no I won't post it.

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

No worries. Don't suppose you're holidaying in sunny Cornwall at all this summer? God loves a trier... 

Edited by ingaincornwall

38 minutes ago, ingaincornwall said:

No worries. Don't suppose you're holidaying in sunny Cornwall at all this summer? God loves a trier... 

No Sorry, been years since I went to Cornwall (must go again sometime) :) 

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)