Rhys

Sage Barista Express.. £200.00 limited time offer..

OK, up for grabs is the popular Sage Barista Express. I bought this for my other half, but after the 'Rave Lever Day' she's now pinched my La Pavoni.. :classic_rolleyes:

I'm not going to use it myself, but found it that  good for what it is I bought 2 (the other was a present for my sister's 50th). I did actually use it for a while when I bought it, and found it quicker to use than my setup on a morning (before buying a timer plug to turn my machine on).

Last owner was @HowardSmith who customised it for stepless grinding (although you need to wedge a penny in, in case it moves)

This one actually grinds better, and produces fluffier grinds in the basket than the other one I bought. I've only used it off filtered water from my Bestmax (I fill bottles and take them to gf's house). I've just gone through a 'Clean Me' cycle. I'll provide some cleaning powder (you don't need a lot) that'll last you for a while.

It comes with all the items shown in the second pic (there is a double basket in the portafilter and the only pressurised one is a double)

48103260968_1e27e5ac0d_c.jpg

48103322872_01b7081124_c.jpg

48103209726_5c6201f0ae_c.jpg

48103209716_54c82486bf_c.jpg

48103322817_1c097169b3_c.jpg

Have a good look at the pics for marks, scratches etc. which are common on used machines, especially on the drip tray.

Asking price: £250.00 (usual price 2nd hand with good history) Now dropping to £200.00 if sold and collected before the end of Wednesday 28th August.. After that the price goes back up 

This is collection only.

For the price, I can't believe you can get a better machine that has pre-infusion and a full manual mode (hold button in for pre-infusion, release for full pressure extraction then tap again to end) Also it's volumetric and can be programmed for single and double extractions. It's really just 'Plug & Play' when set up.

I'm not going to post, so don't ask. Been burnt a few times and it isn't happening again (plus I don't have a box/packing.) Also I'm in no rush to sell it, but it's cluttering my kitchen up and I'd rather it go than lose it in my garage.

• Like 1

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

Any interest? Might chuck it on fleabay at the weekend. This is the better one of the two I bought.

• Like 1

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

Any interest? Might chuck it on fleabay at the weekend. This is the better one of the two I bought.

I’m half tempted for work but if you need to then stick it on the bay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

On 26/06/2019 at 23:57, joey24dirt said:

I’m half tempted for work emoji23.png but if you need to then stick it on the bay emoji106.png

Really can't be faffed to fleabay it, too much hassle.. It's currently sat in my kitchen now gathering dust if you're still interested @joey24dirt

I'm open to sensible offers. 

• Like 1

Ah man I’ve just blown £180 on a couple of wood chisels

• Haha 2

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

20 minutes ago, joey24dirt said:

Ah man I’ve just blown £180 on a couple of wood chisels emoji23.pngemoji85.png

You can't make coffee with those :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

You can't make coffee with those :classic_laugh:

Haha I can make coffee parts though.

What’s a sensible offer anyway?

@SkateReclaimCreate

9 minutes ago, joey24dirt said:

Haha I can make coffee parts though.

What’s a sensible offer anyway?

Bit more than a couple of wood chisels :classic_rolleyes::classic_laugh:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, joey24dirt said:

Ah man I’ve just blown £180 on a couple of wood chisels emoji23.pngemoji85.png

Wow must be nice chisels 🤯????

• Like 1

Wow must be nice chisels ????

I cracked and order two of the carbide tipped ones for the resin turning.

• Like 2

@SkateReclaimCreate

I'm surprised you've not had much interest in this it's a shame if it goes on fleabay. How does this compare to the Gaggia Classic? Seems pretty good off the bat, and for the price difference it looks like it has a lot to offer. 

7 minutes ago, MrLatte said:

I'm surprised you've not had much interest in this it's a shame if it goes on fleabay. How does this compare to the Gaggia Classic? Seems pretty good off the bat, and for the price difference it looks like it has a lot to offer. 

Can't be bothered with ebay tbh, I'd rather it go to someone on here. Far better than a Gaggia Classic as it offers more and the steaming isn't too bad.

It's a good all round machine that's kitchen friendly and perfect for an office. Fili it with beans and water, plug it in and off you go (after setting it up of course). Only one plug as well.

Only really selling it as I'm looking to buy another camera as I'm off on holiday at the end of August. It's not going to get any more use from me.

Well I really hope you have some look selling jt 

1 minute ago, Rhys said:

Can't be bothered with ebay tbh, I'd rather it go to someone on here. Far better than a Gaggia Classic as it offers more and the steaming isn't too bad.

It's a good all round machine that's kitchen friendly and perfect for an office. Fili it with beans and water, plug it in and off you go (after setting it up of course). Only one plug as well.

Only really selling it as I'm looking to buy another camera as I'm off on holiday at the end of August. It's not going to get any more use from me.

Well I really hope you have some luck selling it, can't be giving eBay and PayPal their terrible fees from a good machine you just need the right person to come along. I was just having a research about it, I need to keep my eyes out because having owned my Gaggia Classic since November 2017 I'm starting to realise there are some drawbacks to this little machine, even my relatives no longer ask if they can have a coffee, it's "how long".. the gaggia isnt great for doing a lot of people a coffee lol. 

• Like 1

I’m still thinking about this. Might re-open the latte locker but I’ll have to measure up

• Like 1

@SkateReclaimCreate

3 hours ago, joey24dirt said:

I’m still thinking about this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've got a friend who's been on the lookout for an easy to use machine to get her out of the Nespresso range and I think this would be perfect for her. However get baby's just arrived 2 weeks early so she's a bit preoccupied! Hopefully I can chat with her this weekend and confirm either way.

• Like 1

Shameless bump..

My friend's interested but apparently needs to prioritize an "oven" for their kitchen, which is not a brand of coffee machine I'm familiar with...

I'll keep bugging her.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jymbob said:

My friend's interested but apparently needs to prioritize an "oven" for their kitchen, which is not a brand of coffee machine I'm familiar with...

I'll keep bugging her.

Maybe it’s a type of coffee roaster.. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Shamless bump..

Still sat at home gathering dust. Keep looking at it and wondering what to do with it.. 

Just to add, for those who can access this sales section without actually posting ( @Tait you may want to investigate this) and decide to PM me with stupid offers, next time I'll just ban you.. For those that have posted an intro and pm'd me, keep to the rules please. :classic_rolleyes:

• Like 3

Shameless bump followed by a shameless offer.

Please don’t be offended, but I’d like to offer £150 with the hope you could still get it somewhere near me for a meet up

Like I say don’t be offended, it’s merely a cheeky offer to see if my luck is in

@SkateReclaimCreate

16 minutes ago, joey24dirt said:

Shameless bump followed by a shameless offer.

Please don’t be offended, but I’d like to offer £150 with the hope you could still get it somewhere near me for a meet up emoji51.png

Like I say don’t be offended, it’s merely a cheeky offer to see if my luck is in emoji4.png

I was actually offered more va pm by someone with no posts (I warned them off btw).. I'm not offended btw, sometimes cheeky offers work, but not this time :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

No problem at all. Fingers crossed it goes

@SkateReclaimCreate

15 minutes ago, General-S-1 said:

Can i ask where you are based? Im from west midlands. 

I’m based near Goole, and also travel to York.