Coffee Forums banner

Questions about coffee and tea difference

680 views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Jensen 
#1 ·
#3 ·
I filled it in but if you're a genuine student, I'm not sure what you're going to get out of it.

A few very vague questions and then 2 very specific ones, which I managed to answer but very few will ( in the UK at least ) doesn't seem to provide any data that you can use.
It is quite complicated to explain. But thank you for your feedback anyway.

#9 ·
Maybe I'm over simplifying things, but if you haven't tried those brands, check the box that says you haven't tried those brands. Answer the rest of the survey as per normal, no harm done to anyone? And the OP gets what he needs?

Reactions: Jensen
#10 ·
For me, I am more than happy to help people in their study or to progress their career. Far too often there have been posts masquerading as surveys / questions about brands / comments about suppliers which are blatant adverts or surveys dressed up as something that they are not.

Perhaps this one is genuine but it doesn't feel that way, It asks bland generic questions and then asks about two specific brands.

The OP hasn't answered the question and their up-chunked reply makes me less convinced that this is genuine.

Maybe am just an old cynic but this just doesn't feel right.

#13 · (Edited by Moderator)
My views on surveys is that they rarely benefit anyone except the company commissioning so why should I fill them in. For students there are specific site they can use for free to get mutual survey completion etc.. and any student knows this, so why are they asking on a forum? I have put a link below for the students benefit and suggest they do a search on google.

https://www.topuniversities.com/blog/how-get-people-take-your-dissertation-survey

People can and do get money, some marketing companies use this tactic to get people to fill in surveys. So as a rule, I simply don't fill in surveys for people who drop onto a forum with a link.

In fact @Tait why don't you set the forum software so people have to have at least 5 or 10 posts before they can post links, which would help stop a lot of the passport, counterfeit etc.. scammer/spammer posters as well. I used to set my old forum to that and rarely had to worry about spammers.

#15 ·
My views on surveys is that they rarely benefit anyone except the company commissioning so why should I fill them in. For students there are specific site they can use for free to get mutual survey completion etc.. and any student knows this, so why are they asking on a forum? I have put a link below for the students benefit and suggest they do a search on google.

https://www.topuniversities.com/blog/how-get-people-take-your-dissertation-survey

People can and do get money, some marketing companies use this tactic to get people to fill in surveys. So as a rule, I simply don't fill in surveys for people who drop onto a forum with a link.

In fact @Tait why don't you set the forum software so people have to have at least 5 or 10 posts before they can post links, which would help stop a lot of the passport, counterfeit etc.. scammer/spammer posters as well. I used to set my old forum to that and rarely had to worry about spammers.
Thank you for your information. I really didn't think of that there were sites for students to get survey completion. And i am trying that site now. But the survey is not only for getting as many responses as possible, but targeting people from different age ranges, backgrounds so i can get more useful results. That's why i am trying forums.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.