Coffee Forums banner

Kinu M47

3K views 25 replies 9 participants last post by  salty 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi,

Selling my Kinu 47 as I have a Niche on the way and though I really do like the Kinu, this'll be my third time deciding that hand grinding in the morning isn't for me ?

£245 posted (at buyer's risk). £240 collected from Edinburgh.

Some marks to the stainless steel outside commensurate with use. Hard to photograph as the appearance of the brushed steel changes with lighting. This is not a new item, but in very good condition.

Is also listed on eBay for a higher price.

Edit: payment via the usuals e.g. cash, PayPal gift or bank transfer please :)

Brown Liquid Fluid Wood Bottle stopper & saver

Liquid Wood Drinkware Cylinder Material property

Brown Liquid Drinkware Fluid Drink

Tableware Kitchen utensil Dishware Rim Automotive wheel system

Attachments

See less See more
#9 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi @shere - as I've only just put it up for sale, and I'm not in a hurry to get rid of it, I'd like to stick at £245 posted and see if it sells.

(FYI rejected two three offers of 220 on eBay this morning, I think this will be gone sooner than later!).

#10 ·
Hi @shere - as I've only just put it up for sale, and I'm not in a hurry to get rid of it, I'd like to stick at £245 posted and see if it sells.
(FYI rejected two three offers of 220 on eBay this morning, I think this will be gone sooner than later!).
Hi

Appreciate you may be sticking to your guns but I'd be happy to offer £240 posted.

Cheers

Tim

Reactions: PPapa
#21 ·
My new Kinu has just landed. Brilliantly packed with enough bubble wrap to keep me going for ages! Thanks Matt@catpuccino for the super speedy delivery - looks like new. Really looking forward to playing with it

Tim
Thanks for the update! Bubble wrap is worth its weight in gold ?

Enjoy!

Reactions: salty
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.