The Systemic Kid

@shere Please read forum for sale rules. All discussion including offers must be conducted on open forum until a deal is agreed.

Message added by The Systemic Kid

Posted (edited)

Hi,

Selling my Kinu 47 as I have a Niche on the way and though I really do like the Kinu, this'll be my third time deciding that hand grinding in the morning isn't for me 🙃

£245 posted (at buyer's risk). £240 collected from Edinburgh.

Some marks to the stainless steel outside commensurate with use. Hard to photograph as the appearance of the brushed steel changes with lighting. This is not a new item, but in very good condition.

Is also listed on eBay for a higher price.

Edit: payment via the usuals e.g. cash, PayPal gift or bank transfer please :)

20190610_110121.jpg

20190610_110238.jpg

20190610_110203.jpg

20190610_110150.jpg

Edited by catpuccino

Are you having this @shere ??

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

I have sent the seller a message. I am interested, 

Just for transparency, @shere PM'd offering £220 delivered. I'll reply here since forum rules say trading should all happen in the thread, that at the moment I'm looking to hold out for closer to asking price. Thanks! 

• Like 2

Thank you for the open reply. 

Home Barista Training - contact me to discuss your requirements

22 hours ago, catpuccino said:

Let me know the lowest you will accept delivered.

Thanks.

Posted (edited)

Hi @shere – as I've only just put it up for sale, and I'm not in a hurry to get rid of it, I'd like to stick at £245 posted and see if it sells.

(FYI rejected two three offers of 220 on eBay this morning, I think this will be gone sooner than later!).

Edited by catpuccino

Hi @shere – as I've only just put it up for sale, and I'm not in a hurry to get rid of it, I'd like to stick at £245 posted and see if it sells.
(FYI rejected two three offers of 220 on eBay this morning, I think this will be gone sooner than later!).

Hi

Appreciate you may be sticking to your guns but I’d be happy to offer £240 posted.

Cheers

Tim
  • Like 1

Lelit Mara 62, Niche Grinder, Decent Espresso tamper, V60, CCD, Aeropress, French Press, Moka pot, Kinu M47, Feldgrind, Porlex Mini, Kawasaki Versys 650 mk1

3 hours ago, salty said:

Hi

Appreciate you may be sticking to your guns but I’d be happy to offer £240 posted.

Cheers

Tim

Hi Tim,

Not going to squabble over a fiver! Sold! 

I'll drop you a PM shortly. 

Cheers

• Like 2

Hi Tim,
Not going to squabble over a fiver! Sold! 
I'll drop you a PM shortly. 
Cheers

Nice one! Thanks
  • Like 1

Lelit Mara 62, Niche Grinder, Decent Espresso tamper, V60, CCD, Aeropress, French Press, Moka pot, Kinu M47, Feldgrind, Porlex Mini, Kawasaki Versys 650 mk1

Phew! Thanks Salty.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Phew! Thanks Salty.

Haha - I was kind of hoping that you or someone else was going to jump in and save me from myself! Have to say I am looking forward to comparing against the niche and the feldgrind :)
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, salty said:

Haha - I was kind of hoping that you or someone else was going to jump in and save me from myself! Have to say I am looking forward to comparing against the niche and the feldgrind :)

@salty Let me know - I have a niche and a feld and had to avoid even opening this thread until I realised an offer had been made! 

• Like 3

@salty Let me know - I have a niche and a feld and had to avoid even opening this thread until I realised an offer had been made! 

I feel your pain

Ha! Same here. I have a Niche and a Feld. I used to own a Kinu M68, which was excellent.

Ha! Same here. I have a Niche and a Feld. I used to own a Kinu M68, which was excellent.

I feel like I’m joining a very exclusive club - makes me happy

Payment received, it's on the way 👍

• Like 1

My new Kinu has just landed. Brilliantly packed with enough bubble wrap to keep me going for ages! Thanks Matt@catpuccino for the super speedy delivery - looks like new. Really looking forward to playing with it

Tim

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, salty said:

My new Kinu has just landed. Brilliantly packed with enough bubble wrap to keep me going for ages! Thanks Matt@catpuccino for the super speedy delivery - looks like new. Really looking forward to playing with it

Tim

Thanks for the update! Bubble wrap is worth its weight in gold 😉

Enjoy!

• Like 1

On 15/06/2019 at 13:50, salty said:

Tim

8 minutes ago, shere said:

Hi, can you confirm if this is sold?

It has. 

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)